AMDG Exterior Contracting LLC

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since January 2010

AMDG Exterior Contracting offers a full range of roofing services including commercial, industrial, and residential roofing, repair and maintenance and waterproofing. At AMDG Exterior Contracting, we’re here to help. Our certified team thoroughly inspects all residential and commercial projects and customizes a solution for the repair or replacement of your roof or exterior. Our team members have been specially trained and certified to assist customers with damage due to hail and high winds. AMDG Exterior Contracting is an industry leader amongst residential roofing companies and commercial roofing contractors. We offer customers a wide range of choices for roofing improvements. The end result insures a quality roof or exterior service, guaranteed to increase the value of your house or building. Home and business owners can trust AMDG Exterior Contracting to be their local Pennsylvania roofing & exteriors company. We guide our customers through the repair or replacement process by assisting with insurance claims and recovery, and satisfaction is guaranteed. AMDG Exterior Contracting LLC is a full service exterior contracting company specializing in roofing, siding, windows, gutters and decks. Additional emails - amdgcontracting@yahoo.com, theresa@amdgcontracting.com. Award winning ....

Soleil Home Improvements

We are you're #1 choice in South Jersey. SHI Building and Remodeling has more than 15 years experience in remodeling and renovations. For more information, call us now! (856) 906-2420

12/03/2018

Called for a quote. Received a quick call back from someone who said they were going to decline the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window/roof repair

CATEGORY roofing

Hello [Member Name Removed], we have had record amounts of rainfall this year and since we are an exterior contracting company we are extremely busy at the moment. A lot of companies would take on your project even if they could not offer you great customer service because of their workload. We have decided to be honest and upfront with our customers. If we feel we cant provide great customer serv...

11/05/2017

The quality of work was excellent. Staff were courteous and very helpful. It took a while for them to start the job after paying a deposit but the wait was well worth it. I will hire them again when I need additional work on my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and siding

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

10/09/2015

The workmanship of a windows was good but, the first go at the doors was not.  When I pointed this out the workers, without an argument, they removed the trim on the two doors and started over.  The final product was good. Fast forward almost a year,  when selling the house the buyers inspector pointed out that the "roof needs a coating and looks as if it was last maintained several years ago."  I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AMDG capped several door and window frames with aluminum trim, coated my flat roof and replace the cement crown on the chimney.

CATEGORY roofing,replacement windows

08/05/2015

They were very professional, and they were on time and they cleaned up and they were  actually wonderful and I would use this this provider again in the future if need be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used AMDG Exterior Contracting for roofing and it was in June of 2014. They had replaced my whole roof up to the floor board and there were even joints that had to be repaired.

02/23/2015

Went great. Will definitely be using again (hopefully not needed to soon though)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a leak in our roof, Our first weekend in our new home. They came out and repaired it with in days of my first call

CATEGORY roofing

Roofing, Roof Repair or Maintenance, Roof Installation or Replacement, Siding Installation, Repair, or Removal, Vinyl Siding, Wood Siding, James Hardie siding, Gutter Installation or Replacement,General Contracting, Concrete Driveway Installation, Construction Services, Deck or Porch Addition

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover