Weidig, Dr. Christopher

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since March 2009

Additional address - PO Box 75, Springhouse, PA 19477....

06/16/2014

Provider is highly professional and easy to talk to. He is willing to spend time addressing issues. Staff is always helpful in assisting with frames. Sometimes the receptionists could be friendlier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine checkup. Interaction with provider is always satisfactory.

09/16/2013

Great, friendly, helpful staff. I rarely have to wait at all and never for more than a few minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been going here for routine eye care as well as an infection once.

06/17/2013

My examination with Dr. Christopher Weidig was thorough. I had some difficulty with the preparation of the progressive tri-focal eye glasses but that's been remedied. The waiting room is very comfortable, clean, and the staff are very personable so the surroundings are pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Christopher Weidig is my optometrist.

03/25/2013

The doctor had a good bedside manner. He was very friendly and easy going. The staff were very courteous as well. My appointment was taken within a reasonable amount of time and my glasses were ready within a week. They have evening office hours as well which is convenient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for a regular eye exam and to get new glasses.

CATEGORY eyeglass repair

03/29/2012

Dr. Weidig is my doctor. I like him and I have been going to him for quite a while. I think he is very good. I have been quiet satisfied. I will surely use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Drs Weidig & Breunig Optometrists LLC. They checked for high pressure count. I usually go to them every 6 months.

Optometry.