Phoenix Fox home remodeling

A5 REVIEWS

Founded 2005

6375 Route 426

Spring Creek, PA 16436

We specialize in bathroom, kitchen remodeling, decks, fencing of all types, windows, doors, and siding. We are friendly, affordable and do great quality work. We have done contracting for the past 15 years for other contracting companys who didnt share our values. So we started up our own. We are sole proprietary company. We look forward to doing buisness with you and joining our family....

gutter installation (3)handyman (2)general contracting (2)fence company (2)home remodeling (2)roofing (1)deck building (1)

01/27/2020

Excellent!! Very timely, professional, excellent in their service, and good workmanship. Explain everything in the process and very easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodel on apartment building

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

01/18/2020

I am very pleased with their work. Very easy to work with and good communication. Most reasonable in pricing out of the whole area for what I needed. I truly appreciate what they did for me. It was a challenging project! I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wheel chair access ramp to shop, gutter replacement and general handy help.

CATEGORY decks, gutter repair, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2020

01/18/2020

John is an excellent carpenter. He did three jobs for me all at a very fair price. He ensured the site was cleaned up nicely and was very professional. I will definitely hire him again for my next project and have already recommended him to others. He is honest and reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof, fence repair

CATEGORY contractors, fencing, handyman service, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

01/16/2020

It was good. They gave me a good price. They came in and did the work in a timely fashion. I was happy with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed gutters and did some work on my roof.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

01/16/2020

I highly recommend them. They did a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used them numerous times. Put up gutters, put up wooden step, put a sliding gate.

CATEGORY contractors, fencing, gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

thanks you jeff. we appreciate the feed back

general handyman services, remodeling homes, bathtub refinishing/liners, closets, countertops, marble & granite

NA