Rich's Rugs

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Customer Service

Southampton, PA 18966

My name is Rich.I have been in flooring industry for 27 years.I started out as a helper at 16 and have worked with small and large companies.I also subcontract for a company on the main line and work with several contractors. I have a high standard and take pride in my work. I will bring a variety of samples to your home or office to choose from....

carpet installation (367)flooring (154)hardwood flooring (6)tile installation (5)

08/04/2020

Works was done quickly and efficiently! He was on time and professional. I plan to hire him again to install new carpet next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Stretch

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

Thanks for your review. It was my pleasure and I will see you when you’re ready for new carpet.

04/09/2020

Rich is very responsive and professional. He is easy to work with and shared a lot of insight and information that made this a stress free project. I would absolutely hire Rich's Rugs again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2nd floor carpet and Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

I really appreciate the work and your time to review.

02/28/2020

Rich was great! He and his crew were very professional from start to finish! Rich explained everything concerning the carpet and wood look vinyl flooring installation. Rich texted us the night before the date of installation and told us he would be at our house at 8:00. He showed up early and went over everything that he would complete that day. They moved all of the heavy items for us. He and his...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet installation and vinyl wood look flooring installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

I really appreciate the time for your review. Life is busy for everyone and I’m very grateful. Thanks for everything and I’ll see you on your next flooring project. “THANKS FOR WALKING ON RICHS RUGS”
D

02/15/2020

Rich does not accept credit cards. You have to buy the carpet through General Floors and he will add labor charges to that. Not sure if other clients have had bad experience with phone call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Quote

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

I do except credit cards and I’m sorry you had a bad experience with me on the phone. I tried to accommodate you with all your demands. I agreed to accommodate sat. Work I agreed you could put it on a credit card I agreed to the 6 other quotes you got from other companies. Just because you can give me a bad grade doesn’t mean you can be mean and ignorant on the phone. I feel bad for whoever gets y...

01/22/2020

Rich was awesome from start to finish. We needed to put my grandmother’s house on the market quickly and the first floor needed new carpet. It was one week from the time I called Rich until the project was done. He gave me great information on our initial call, showed up early (that never happens!) for the quote and actually helped my wife with some manual labor at the house while doing his quote....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install carpet

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

Thank you very much for the review and the work. I hope your grandma is comfortable in her new house and I really appreciate everything.

11/16/2019

It is very rare nowadays to have a contractor show up when they say they will but Rich was very responsive and was at my house exactly when he said he would. His work was fast and of the highest quality. I highly recommend Rich’s Rugs and will definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New stair runner installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2019

Thanks for “walking on Rich’s Rugs “. I appreciate your review and the opportunity. Out with the old and dated in with the new and stylish. Your steps look amazing.

11/05/2019

He was friendly, punctual, professional, knowledgeable, good work and very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend him. The best part was he was able to come quickly within 2 working days and he was efficient and did good work. He will be my first and only call for carpet needs going forward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet stretching in two rooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

I really appreciate your kind words and of course the work. I’m grateful for you choosing Rich’s Rugs. Thanks

10/10/2019

I have never met a contractor that cared more about the customer as Rich. Not only was he helpful in helping plan, buy, and install the carpeting I needed, he was very punctual and efficient. The carpets look amazing and I HIGHLY recommend hiring him for any flooring need you will not regret it. Thanks Rich!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Install

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

I’m really grateful for the work. I love your new basement and I look forward to seeing you on your next project. Thanks for the generous tip.

09/24/2019

Rich's work was excellent. He was very reasonably priced and fit me into his schedule almost immediately. He clearly cares about his workmanship and takes pride in making sure the job is done right the first time. I'd absolutely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacement of carpet padding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

I appreciate the work I fix a lot of mistakes and careless workmanship. It’s rare that other companies use correct industrial standards. Thanks for the review it really helps.

08/21/2019

End to end was a smooth process. Hired Rich to install a runner on a flight of stairs, fully carpet another set of stairs, and replace carpet in a walk-in closet. Communication was easy and prompt. I was in a bit of a rush to get everything installed and Rich did everything he could to meet that date, which I appreciated. He also took the time to describe and show me the difference in install meth...

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

Photo for Rich's Rugs - Customer Service, Southampton, PA - 38058221

Thank you so much for the job. It was my pleasure to accommodate you and your opinion on the details. It is a much better look without the molding and I’m glad you said something and allowed me to pul out the trim. Thanks and I’ll see you on the next one.

Professional carpet installations.