Closets For Less of Bucks

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since October 2010

We take your existing space and give you more usable space in the closet....

Closets By Design

74  REVIEWS
Closets By Design

At Closets by Design, we design, build and install custom organizational projects (we don't offer closet clean out or junk removal services). Our designers travel to your home for a free consultation. We manufacture everything locally in our office in Exton, PA. Our installers are all full time employees who are a treat to have in your home! We handle Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, New Castle, and Philadelphia counties.

08/22/2018

Aaron did an awesome job. He was quick and extremely clean. His work was impeccable. The closets look beautiful and it is better than we dreamt. We would recommend him and we would use him again for other projects in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two Master closets ( his & hers)

07/20/2018

It went really well, we use him for every need inside our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put in a closet in our master bedroom, closets for our children room.

07/19/2018

He's fabulous. His prices were the best, he came when he said he was going to be there, and his workers were polite and clean. He's been working on my house for 3 1/2 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did the closets in my garage and in every room in my house. He also built my office. He's added cabinets and shelving to rooms.

07/19/2018

Great! Work was done on time as promised. Loved what they did and great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did my kitchen pantries and two upstairs closets.

07/19/2018

He was always very prompt, did exactly what I asked, very responsive, and price was great compared to other quoted I received.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did about a 10x20 closet for me, cabinetry in my laundry room, 3 built in desks for my kids, more storage in my office, and also did cubbies in my mud room and cabinetry above the sink.

CATEGORY closet systems

Custom Design for every client! We do Closets, Garages, Pantries, Mud Rooms, Laundry Rooms, Offices, and much more!!!

Closet Doors