BrightSide Window Cleaning

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1240 Bristol Rd

Southampton, PA 18966

Also located in Drexel Hill, PA! BrightSide is a Fully Insured experienced and family-friendly interior and exterior cleaning services company. We work with both Residential Window Cleaning Philadelphia PA and Commercial Window Cleaning Philadelphia PA clients. BrightSide offers a variety of services including Window, Screen, Chandelier, and Gutter cleaning, as well as Pressure Washing. We're also proud to offer a variety of other services for hard to reach places....

window cleaning (250)pressure washing (97)gutter cleaning (65)deck cleaning (18)house cleaning (12)blind cleaning (10)gutter installation (4)mold removal (1)

11/06/2020

They did a very nice job on both. My only concern was that they left a lot of dirt and mud on the deck and front door mats that could have been cleared off.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing and window washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2020

11/02/2020

Outstanding service by Stewart and Luke completed today!!! They were prompt, clean, respectful and highly professional. My windows and screens look fantastic!! Really very happy with the service and price. Seth responded asap when I first went online to find a window cleaning service. And his office assistant Vicky was in constant communication with me during the scheduling process. Would very hig...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
all house window cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

10/27/2020

They cleaned things beautifully, inside and out. We have a lot of glass and this was a return visit. We had used them before and thought they were great. Nice people to have in the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lots of windows in difficult to reach situations -- trees to contend with, etc.

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

10/22/2020

Excellent. Professional crew did a great job and left the area cleaner than they found it !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of leaders and gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

08/10/2020

It went great! The guys were very pleasant and did a wonderful job power washing my house. I will definitely hire them back to wash my windows and clean my chandelier!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

07/27/2020

Brilliantly! Not the first time we have used this company and every time the house looks fabulous! And such a nice team to work with .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior and interior windows cleaned

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

07/24/2020

This is our 2nd time and it troubles me to say that they don't charge enough. Seriously, I'm embarrassed by what I ask them to do for the amount they charge. Good crew, great work, and we've already set up the next time. Couldn't ask for more. I'd recommend them without the least hesitation. Seth, pay your guys more - they deserve it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters, shutters, pressure washing whole house, windows (inside and out)

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

07/07/2020

Brightside is the best. This the second time I've used them and have already scheduled them for a different service to be done in December. They were concerned about fading the paint if they were going to clean the outside of the house, so we ran a small test to make sure everything would be OK. As it turned it it worked perfectly. Leading up to their visit they kept me posted every step of the wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove moss & mold from outside house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2020

06/26/2020

I think we were one of Brightside’s first customers. They have never disappointed and over-delivered! Seth is a true entrepreneur. A gem! Ps. Now, they do our entire condo building!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows washed inside and out, plus skylights!

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

Photo for BrightSide Window Cleaning - 1240 Bristol Rd, Southampton, PA - 38683621

06/20/2020

Absolutely exceptional. Very pleasant, honest, professional and accommodating. Came in significantly more economical than competitors with exceptional quality work. Of note, we had a gift certificate for their company that we won in a school auction. Was delighted to hear that he donated the value of the certificate despite not having any other connection to the school (or even kids old enough to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning including window frames, soft washing of house, power washing of outer stairs, steps, etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2020

Window & Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing. Chandelier, Light Fixture, & Ceiling Fan Cleaning.

Deck Painting, Deck Staining