Alternative Seamless Gutters Co

A163 REVIEWS

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since November 2009

352 2nd St Pike Ste 321

Southampton, PA 18966

When it comes installing gutter protection systems, Alternative Seamless Gutters is the undisputed leader. Known for the quality of our work, we specialize in solving a homeowner's gutter protection problems. We use the most technologically advanced protection systems made from the highest quality materials. We employ an experienced staff dedicated to installing gutters the way they should be installed. And we offer one of the best lifetime warranties in the business. Dedicated to serving our customers, we pride ourselves on installing gutter protection systems right the first time, every time. Whether it's replacing an old system or installing a new one, no one does it better....

Gutters (149)Gutter Cleaning (50)Roofing (17)Siding (5)

01/06/2020

Ivan gave a fair quote and suggested larger downspouts. He was courteous and did an excellent job. I even recommended him to a friend in the area who got their gutters replaced as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

09/13/2019

Very professional and a fair price! I received a straightforward Proposal estimate in a timely fashion. Ivan and his crew were on time, diligent, and they paid careful attention to detail. Cleanup was perfect. A problem was discovered with the type of nails that had been used previously on the plywood; these were replaced at no additional charge for time/labor. I was also able to keep my existing ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing and gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2019

05/21/2019

Ivan showed up on time and replaced my back gutter and drain spout. He also had to replace the wood behind it and put on new capping. It looks wonderful. He was professional and I thought he was very reasonable. I already hired him to replace another gutter and drain spout on my front porch. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New back gutter and drain spout

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2019

05/20/2019

Booked on a Friday, resolved on Monday. Flawless transaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters cleaned

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2019

04/10/2019

Fantastic. Multi-gable gutters for a larger home (4400sf). It’s amazing how such a small thing can make such a big difference. Ivan and his team were punctual, efficient and quality focused. One day project and when they left it was as if they were never here. Except the clean, seamless new gutters of course.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

11/04/2015

Read the good reviews so I called and left a message. I wanted my gutters cleaned and gutter guard installed. They never called back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called for gutter cleaning and installation.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2015

Hello [Member Name Removed] Thank you for taking time to write a review. Alternative Seamless Gutters Co takes the voice of our customers very seriously and hearing all feedback - good and bad is very important to us, so we can improve our customer service. We apologize for any inconvenience and will work hard to solve this problem in the future. Sincerely, Alternative Seamless Gutters Co

10/16/2015

Ivan came & completed all of the work as scheduled in one day.  He removed the old materials & cleaned up the area before leaving.  He also reinstalled 2 pieces of flashing/siding that had previously been dislodged by storms.  The new gutters, downspouts & fascia have a very good, professional look, and have taken care of the previous overflow caused by the former sagging gutters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 5 old gutters & downspouts completely; replaced all gutters & downspouts with new white aluminum product, including larger size downspouts and leaf relief gutter guard on all 5 gutters (upper & lower roofs).  Also replaced damaged fascia wood & installed new aluminum fascia wrap behind gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2015

09/02/2015

It went very well. Ivan is exactly the kind of contractor that I was looking for. When he came out for an estimate, he paid close attention to exactly what I needed, he did a detailed inspection, and he did not try to sell me on any unnecessary replacements. Ivan was prompt in scheduling a date for the repairs/cleaning, and he arrived on time. His price was fair, and he did all of the repairs hims...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ivan cleaned all of my gutters and downspouts and made various repairs. He installed hidden brackets as needed to secure gutters that were leaning away from the house. Ivan also replaced a section of my gutters in the front to ensure that water is properly diverted away from the foundation.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2015

08/11/2015

It went very well.  I received two other estimates - one of which was to replace my gutters.  Ivan said they just needed a cleaning.  And he was right.  Got the job done, gutters are working just fine, and I saved a lot of money.  Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2015

07/29/2015

I was able to schedule the work to be done within one week of the initial request. It wasn't an especially large job, and Ivan spent an entire day working alone, but he was careful, methodical, and precise in his work. We haven't had a large storm to fully test the new gutters, but from what I've been able to inspect, I'm very pleased with the work. My fingers are crossed that he completely fixed ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two different sections of gutters with larger gutters and connected pre-existing downspouts into the system. Installation included gutter glove pro coverings. The work was performed on a high and fairly difficulty to reach roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2015

Gutters. Roofing. Siding. Micro mesh gutter guards. Royal guards. Gutter cover. Professional k style & half round rain gutters & downspouts installation. Aluminum & copper repairs & cleaning.