ABOUT FACE REMODELING LLC

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since January 2008

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

We are a a full residential remodeling company specializing in additions including outdoor decks with kitchens, fire pits, hot tubs, etc., kitchen and baths. Our crew(s) are well seasoned tradesmen that do the job right the first time. Our goal is to transform your home so that it meets your functional and aesthetic needs. No matter the size or scope of your project, we'll take time to discuss your remodeling priorities, provide you with options, establish a budget with a timeline for renovations so that surprises are avoided along the way....

Yardley Kitchen Bath

2017 Super Service Award Winner - 5th Consecutive Year! A+ BBB Rating - Since 1995, We at Yardley Kitchen & Bath (DBA: Tinkermen's Construction) have specialized in Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling! All of our work is done by Qualified, Experienced & Tenured Employees, NOT Sub-contractors! EFFICIENT REMODELER - Projects 100% Complete in 7-9 Days or Less! After an Initial Consultation & Estimate, you will have a design meeting to select materials and finishes for your project After scheduling and material orders have been placed you are on your way to a new kitchen or bath! We dedicate all of our resources to complete your project and get your home back to you as soon as possible! This is done not by cutting corners, but by careful planning, a dedicated staff, and excellent suppliers! We are also known as Tinkermens Construction, Inc See our profile on HOUZZ for more reviews! - http://www.houzz.com/pro/tinkermens/__public References Available Upon Request Call (215)369-9150 to Schedule a FREE Estimate or Appointment

Award 2019

C

04/01/2009

In order to obtain the loan from the city, I needed them to give me an estimate for specific things they were going to do. They city needed a detailed estimate. They were supposed to have this to me within so many days, but they failed to do so. They had about a month. I have not heard from them since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was planning on using them for remodeling my basement.

CATEGORY remodeling

01/30/2008

Both Dave and his partner Earl spoke to us several times about the project. They offered us advice on various options. They started when they said they would and completed the project on time and on budget. They did a quality job and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install cabinets, countertops, ceramic tiling, electrical work, and install tile flooring.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, flooring, remodeling, woodworking

KITCHEN, BATHROOM, BASEMENT , ADDITIONS, CUSTOM OUTDOOR SPAS, DECKS, ROOFING& SIDING, SERVICE REPAIR WORK. WE CAN PROVIDE ALL ENGINEERED DRAWINGS TO MEET ALL OF CUSTOMERS NEEDS. WE ALSO HAVE FINANCING AVAILABLE TO QUALIFIED CUSTOMERS.

Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical. We do small repairs in these fields.

Check, Financing Available