Indian Valley Animal Hospital

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since February 2011

Full service small animal hospital located in Souderton, pa. We accept most major credit cards and care credit....

Valley Veterinary Hospital

At Valley Veterinary Hospital we know your pet is a member of your family. Our responsibility and privilege is helping you take care of him or her! The hospital was established in 1996 by Dr. Lindsay Shreiber, VMD., with the goal of making a positive difference in the lives of patients and clients. Veterinary medicine with Care, Commitment and Compassion. We are your local full service Veterinary Hospital focused on taking care of of the medical needs of your pet. We have the facilities and equipment to perform medicine, surgery, dentistry, radiology, dermatology, as well as preventive care for your pet. Call us today to schedule your appointment - (610) 935-8110

09/20/2013

They were really nice. They answer all my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my cat there for checkup.

08/07/2013

They are always very friendly and professional. The pricing is reasonable. I have been visiting them for about 40 years now. The are efficient and punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I last visited to have my dog examined.

12/21/2012

I have gone there a couple times for my cats and they have gone above and beyond their duties. They are very accommodating and their whole practice is great. They are extremely personable and know exactly what they are doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went there after my cat passed away.

11/05/2012

They have been my vet for years. They are very courteous, kind and sympathetic. They also offer professional service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my cat there for general primary care.

07/20/2012

I have been a customer of theirs for many years. They are wonderful. They took control of my situation that was very difficult. They take care of everything for you. They are a picture of kindness. I cannot thank them enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped me with my dog.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Vaccinations, Wellness Visits,Diagnostic and therapeutic, anesthesia, surgical, laser surgery, radiology, theriogeneology, stem cell, electrocardiography, dentistry, individualized flea control programs, dietary counseling, puppy socialization classes, behavioral counseling, canine behavior training, bathing, emergency care, pet massage therapy, allergy testing and treatment, microchip implants and tattooing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover