JMK Contracting

A 12 Reviews

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since January 2012

567 Smithton Pike

Smithton, PA 15479

We have over 20 years of construction experience and were ready to help you make your dreams a reality. We take pride in supplying professional work at fair prices. We believe in quality craftsmanship and take pride in our work. This formula has been very successful over the past 17 years. We want our customers to be happy with the work we perform and strive to ensure that we have met all of their expectations....

roofing (10)gutter installation (3)home remodeling (1)woodworking (1)

08/20/2019

They did very good because of their workmanship and the work that they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpentry work.

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

08/20/2019

It was excellent. I called him on Monday and he was here on Tuesday. He gave me an estimate and on Saturday he was here. I would recommend him to anybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new roof on my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2019

D

07/20/2018

It didn't. Mike came to discuss project, finally submitted a drawing, but never gave us a cost and never followed up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen remodel

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2018

06/13/2017

Work was completed in a single day. Workers were very cordial, efficient, clean and competent. Very satisfied with the work and the workers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2017

05/17/2017

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2016

01/10/2017

They installed a new roof and it is functioning OK. The new roof gave me a discount on my home owner's insurance. I called them because I was having issues but he never came back out and this was a month after they installed the new roof for me. They did a good but there were things that I needed reassured on and checked out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2016

10/17/2016

Excellent. Great turnaround time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof installed

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2016

10/11/2016

Hopefully very well Very good so far!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roof and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2016

06/26/2015

Called JMK for a quote to repair a roof on 6/17/15. I was told that they would look at the roof, and I would have an estimate by 6/20/15. I did not hear from JMK on 6/20, so I called again on 6/22. JMK returned my call  the morning of 6/23, and said they would have me a quote within an hour or so. It's now 6/26 and I have never heard back from them. This is no way to conduct business. I wish JMK w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2015

06/23/2014

The contractor was very punctual and informative when we met for a bid. He wasn't the cheapest but wasn't the highest bid. I liked that he was local. He left us know constantly what he was going to do and when. We did have some set backs due to the RAINY weather but that was not his fault, but he would let us know that they wouldn't be there.  Everything was done with expert craftsmanship.  We are...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HE BUILT AN ATTACHED 2 CAR GARAGE (25X30), CONCRETE PAD 60 FT. AND A BRICK WALL ALONG THE PAD.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2014

General Contractors, Home Improvements, Roof Repairs, Roofing, Roofing Contractor