audecks.com

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since September 2016

Well seasoned Carpenter Extraordinaire, 35 years experience in the building industry. Experienced assistant carpenters/ 4 employees. We do not use sub-contractors, with the exception of heavy equipment. We also build beautiful additions to your home .We have an architect we use to get certain projects approved for building....

Hemphill Contracting

The best quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction is my paramount goal. I provide full circle remodeling services for kitchens, bathrooms, and much more. With 13 years experience in all phases of new home building, construction and remodeling, I'm capable of of taking on any job, big or small. Fully insured and licensed. Free estimates.

05/22/2020

It was great. the guys did a great work. they clean, they did a great cleaned up. They made sure I was happy before they left

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did wrap around deck on the house.

05/22/2020

It was good. He did an excellent service and quality work. He did a good job. He was nice to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He built me a deck.

05/22/2020

It went well. The prices were reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired the deck and porch.

05/17/2020

I needed extensive work done to my home. Audie and his crew, ripped out my existing decking, added a full wrap-around porch and extended my overhang to cover the porch. Needless to say, it is so beautiful and I couldn't ask for a better man for the job. His knowledge of carpentry was spot on! He's a very considerate and kind person. I will have him back for any additional carpentry needed in the f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A full wrap-around covered porch built to my home.

CATEGORY decks,garage builders

Thank you [Member Name Removed] . You were a very kind and understanding customer . Project was somewhat longer than anticipated and it came out beautiful .

05/15/2020

Audley and his team did a great job on the project. From start to finish it was excellent working with them. They built a wrap around deck with a roof extension on 3 sides. I couldn't be happier!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck with roof and railing

CATEGORY garage builders

Custom Built Decks, Porch Roofs Over Decks, Custom Additions.

Visa, Check, PayPal