Blue Tree Landscaping Inc

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since July 2011

Blue Tree Landscaping, founded in 1983, specializes in creating outdoor spaces that respect and enhance the natural beauty of your property and maintain the integrity of your surroundings. With awards from prestigious organizations like PLNA (Pennsylvania Landscape and Nurseryman’s Association) and Suburban Home and Garden, Blue Tree stands out among our peers....

Gregory Rossi Plumbing & Heating

License #cl10. Owner operator. No subs. Cost determined by flat rate $90.00. Ask about angie's list $25.00 off discount.

C

08/03/2017

I used Blue Tree on two different landscaping projects. The first was a big job that included full landscaping in my backyard after I had a pool installed. They did a nice job planting flower beds, trees, and sod. They also added lights around my pool. Half of the 8 trees ended up dying and they replace them at no cost. Overall I was happy with that job. I decided to use them to do my spring clean...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring cleanup.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

03/01/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The work was performed as agreed and in a very professional manner. We are very pleased with it even though the cost was on the high side.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

03/13/2015

They did a great job. They did what they promised to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Blue Tree for lawn fertilization and aeration. They sprayed it on the lawn itself.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

03/03/2015

it went fine  they did their scheduled tratments throughout the year

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fertilizer lawn maintenance for 2014

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

C

02/07/2015

I ended up not using them. It was way higher than I would like to pay so I didn't go with them. It took them a really long time to give to me the number.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an estimate for tile replacement work on my pool.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,pool cleaners

Residential & Commercial Landscape Design & Installation, Inground Pool Design & Installation, Pool Repair, Landscape Lighting, Patios, Gazebos, Pergolas, Retaining Walls, Hardscape Construction, Masonry, Concrete Construction, Lawn & Bed Irrigation, Excavation & Grading, Drainage & Swale Repairs, Fence Installation, Turf Care Programs