D & T Lawn & Gardens

• Angie's List since April 2007

NA Rated | 3 Reviews

D & T Lawn & Gardens in Sinking Spring, PA is a fully insured business that offers lawn care and landscape services. Our landscape contractors provide a full landscape service at reasonable rates. We specialize in residential care. Every job is supervised by the owner to ensure quality and professional work every single time....

08/06/2014

Weather permitting, gets to my lawn before it gets too long.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
takes care of my lawn regularly and trims every time.

12/21/2012

I spoke to Don and explained what I wanted done earlier in the summer. I told him it did not matter to me when he did the work as long as it was before Thanksgiving. He gave me what I believe to be a fair quote and completed the work well ahead of Thanksgiving

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Don trimmed my trees and removed the unsightly ones and nicely cleaned out my flower beds

07/22/2011

I use them once a month. They are very good. They are reliable. They do landscaping as well, but I haven't had them do my landscaping yet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
D & T Lawn & Gardens came out in July and mowed and trimmed around the trees.

CATEGORY lawn service

Lawn fertilization, weed control, lawn & shrub care, landscape contractor, hardscaping, patios, retaining walls, pond & water feature