AJ Window and Door Solutions Inc

A 185 Reviews

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since March 2011

Thomas Ott 151 Main St

Shoemakersville, PA 19555

We are a unique, family owned home remodeling company with the rare combination of high quality products at affordable prices. All of our energy efficient products come with a Life of the Home Warranty. All our estimates are free with no obligation to buy. We are a full replacement window, roofing, siding and sunroom additions company and do not undertake repairs....

window replacement (141)roofing (70)siding companies (35)patio enclosures (6)door installation (28)gutter repair (16)decks & porches (5)skylight installation (4)lighting (3)ceiling fan installation (2)HVAC Companies (2)stamped concrete (1)

02/17/2021

The overall experience with AJWDS was excellent with pricing, service, and installation. Would not hesitate to use their services again. The installation crew was efficient and completed the project much quicker that I anticipated knowing the pending weather constraints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
20 windows and 1 exterior door needed replacement

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2021

07/20/2020

Working with Tom and James, Brian, Nick, and Tom was a pleasure! Tom came to my house, masked (due to COVID19) and sold me the window.His price was very reasonable and within the realms of other quotations I had received. The time frame he set for the installation was within days of the actual work being done. His workmen were fast, (window was installed in 2 hrs!) extremely courteous, and Clean!!...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Bow Window with new Bay Window

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

03/17/2020

AJ Window and Door Solutions did a fantastic job with reshingling our roof. From the first contact with Jim and his knowledge of the product to the actual installation, the process couldn't have gone smoother. We loved the family feel of the company and having the owner present to supervise install. We would definitely use AJ again if the need ever arises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
reshingle all roofing

CATEGORY roofing,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

Thank you for your recommendation! The pleasure was ours. Thank you for your business.
D

02/13/2020

The representative was quite courteous and knowledgeable. He had given me a price on the spot, and had contacted me several times subsequently.I had told him that I needed to have a WRITTEN ESTIMATE of everything that I wanted to have done and the price for each item that was going to be replaced .. I never received anything from him.. I can't imagine how a representative of any company seeking to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were seeking to replace all of the windows in our home, which total about 14. We were also interested in replacing our roof and gutters..

CATEGORY roofing,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2016

We do not have any record of going out to estimate a [Member Name Removed] You must have us confused with a different company. We do offer high quality roofing and window products at BETTER than competitive prices. We would love to come out to show you what we offer. AJ Window and Door Solutions Inc. 610-562-2209. Thank you, Tom Ott-President

01/17/2020

Effortless process--tech rep visited to measure windows; installation crew came to do the installation. Very easy--very happy with the entire event.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2020

11/16/2019

The representatives were excellent...friendly, worked with us to get what we wanted at a reasonable cost. The workers did a fantastic job and worked nonstop all day. The owner dropped by numerous times to check on the progress. Everyone involved were so easy to deal with and very professional. We couldn’t have asked for a better company to deal with. The quality of the work was outstanding. Our ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding around the house.

CATEGORY siding

Thank you very much for your review. It was our absolute pleasure to serve you. Thank you for your business and giving us the privilege to work on your home. Have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

10/13/2019

They completed the job ahead of schedule. Their expert installers were there early, extremely pleasant, worked tirelessly and cleaned up the property when the job was completed. I would absolutely recommend and hire this company again to do other projects in my home. There were no surprises or unexpected costs associated with the project. Extremely satisfied customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Asphalt Roof

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

Photo for AJ Window and Door Solutions Inc - Thomas Ott, Shoemakersville, PA - 38168227

Thank you very much for your kind review Mam. It was our pleasure to have you as a customer. Enjoy your new roof!

09/27/2019

Had the estimate in the late winter for the project, siding ordered and project started in early spring. Estimate was about average from the others that I had done. Project completed in a timely manner. Materials cleared daily. Friendly staff. Looked great when completed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed siding installed over stucco to an addition

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2019

Thank you very much for this review Sir. It was our pleasure to do business with you. Thanks again!

05/30/2019

Derek did a very thorough job describing what they could offer and provided a quote very promptly. Their price was excellent for quality windows and screens. The windows were ready and they were able to schedule the installation in a very reasonable timeframe. The installers arrived right on time and worked very quickly. No mess was left behind at all. It is so nice to finally have windows that ac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All windows replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words, and for choosing AJ for your project! The pleasure was ours Mam. Shawn

05/06/2019

Well the guys were always half naked. With children around I did not appreciate their entire behinds being exposed each day. I mean entire. They wore no underwear. They were sloppy and left nails and debris all over. Then the roofing job they did was poor and I had to withhold payment until they redid the roofs. Then the siding started falling off and now they are paid they won’t fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New rubber roof, new windows, new trim coil, gutters, downspouts and siding.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

While we are sorry to hear that this customer was not happy, I would like to take a moment to respond. As far as the half-naked comments, I wont respond to these child-like comments. As far as the service is considered, [Member Name Removed] was very happy with her job until she found her rubber roof had bubbles. We acknowledged that mistakes were made in her installation. Our response was to comp...

Replacement & installation of windows, siding, roofing, decking, doors & custom built sun rooms.

Repairs.