Family Practice Associates

Angie's List since October 2008

04/26/2017

Went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initial visit

11/12/2014

We've been going to Dr. Swan for 37 years, and we'd highly recommend him.  He's an excellent communicator, his wait times are about five minutes or so, and his staff is professional yet friendly at all times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's our family practitioner.

01/28/2013

After my insurance company assigned Dr. Swan as my PCM, I tried to make an appointment and was rudely told they were no longer accepting patients. I am left without a physician, despite them actually being assigned as my PCM. In addition, every single website that I have seen with him listed as a physician specifically states 'now accepting new patients'. So apparently, they lie. Don't bother wast...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DON'T BOTHER!

06/15/2012

c dddfdsfdfadfxcvcxcvceedddfdI isdlk

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see Dr. Swan several times a year.  He is the best doctor in the world.  He spends a lot of time on you and never rushes.  You may have to wait in the waiting room long, but it is worth every second.  He is knowledgeable, friendly, likeable and actually a pleasure to go to.  Would never thinxck of switching to anyone else.

CATEGORY family doctor,internist

02/27/2012

He has very good bedside manners. He explains everything well and answers your questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Swan is my primary care physician.

CATEGORY family doctor,internist

Immunizations, injections, prescriptions, bloodwork, diagnostic tests, specialty care & referrals.