J&B Repair

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since January 2013

Repairs....

CAC Construction LLC

09/20/2016

My experience was a 10! The only thing i wish is they had a way to take away the garbage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He restructured the staircase, He also placed plastic along the fence and posts so that my dog could not get out.

02/29/2016

Jim returned my call quickly and came to see the job when general contractors would not even talk to me. The job was too small. Jim explained why my original idea would not work in my kitchen. They completed both jobs making adjustments where the needs of our older home required it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced bathroom sink, faucet, and countertop (purchased separately from Home Depot.)  Replaced kitchen countertop, faucet, and sink (purchased separately from a local company.)

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

C

01/12/2016

Work in bathroom and kitchen in tenant side went well. Installation of kitchen cabinet did not go well. Handles put on crooked, marked and damaged corner of one door under sink, end caps of counters were never finished and have fallen off.  Two weeks after, it was necessary to have them return for leaks under both of the double sinks.  Leak occurred on Saturday evening and they came to repair it o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new ceiling in two kitchens, bathroom, installed cabinets in kitchen and new countertops. Sheetrock hallway and remove wall in living room.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

09/22/2015

I called them twice and twice left a message and they never returned my call. Very typical of contractors in the Poconos Pa area so I am not surprised.

08/29/2014

The job went great. the hand rails are beautiful and sturdy and the painting of the fence could not be better. We has always are pleased with Jim and Dean they are very courteous and know their craft

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jim and Dean painted my back fence and installed on my front entrance two hand rails.

Repair - electrical, plumbing, & carpentry