Borrell Construction Service

Scranton, PA 18508

Wrap Around Porch

Wrap Around Porch

decks & porches2021
Stunning build and installation of a covered wrap around porch, with porch railings and columns installed.

Borrell Construction Service LLC has been the trusted Pennsylvania home improvement specialist that residents and businesses from Scranton to Binghamton have relied on for exceptional and affordable home remodeling products and services for more than 20 years. We provide our customers with top-quality products - Alcoa/Mastic siding, GAF roofing shingles, Gorell replacement windows and more - installed by professionals who are dedicated to exceeding customer expectations. We also pride ourselves on truly caring about our customers- needs to create tailored solutions that fit within their budgets. So, whether you need replacement windows, vinyl siding, shingle roofing, basement finishing, or cellulose insulation, we've got your remodeling needs covered. From energy-efficient windows to attic insulation, we have energy-saving products to help lower your monthly power bills. We not only offer industry-leading products, but our installers are certified by the Building Performance Institute (BPI) to provide energy audits for homes and businesses. This means that our credentialed auditors can come to your home or office and perform and audit to determine weak spots in your home's insulation and overall energy efficiency. This analysis better informs you and our installers about the type of green home improvement products you need and how to correctly install them to maximize your potential energy savings....

home remodeling (3)home remodeling (1)roofing (1)decks & porches (1)

02/25/2021

They were fast, showed up when they were supposed to, completed it on time at the price they quoted me for, and very pleasant to work with. I didn't get a lot of quotes but I thought it was a fair deal and they were good!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a deck

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

10/29/2019

They were here, did the job, and gone in one day. They took off the old shingle in the plywood and re-shingle it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re-did our roof.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

C

11/21/2013

Well the guy was suppose to get back to me with a quote and basic design but never got in touch with me again. It also seemed like we talked more about financing (they do internal financing) then we did about the actual addition. Definitely was a turn off but I did not write them off until they never contacted me again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked for a quote for an addition of approximately 500 square feet. My wife and I were not quite sure whether it would be better to go up or out and needed some ideas from professionals on the best and most cost effective way to add this square footage for additional bedroom space. A person from Airtite came out to the property and we discussed what we wanted while evaluating the house and property.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2013

11/05/2012

Airtite was initially responsive. They also had good reviews (non-Angie's List) and established relationships with local banks. I did not select Airtite through Angie's List but subsequently noticed them on Angie's List. Based upon my initial conversations with Airtite, I felt that they were honest, capable, and that they would do the job I wanted done properly. I did not meet with Airtite persona...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2012

04/18/2012

They were excellent. It took quite a while. They had their own people. Their contractors didn't waste any time. They came in the morning and worked through and left when they had to leave. They were all professional, organized and experienced. I had no problems. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Airtite Construction about fifteen years ago. I had a demolition and full renovation of my kitchen, bathroom and inside the house. They took out walls and it was extensive.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/1996

Roofing. Additions. Windows. Siding. Insulation.

Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check