SAXONBURG KENNELS

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since May 2006

5 EMPLOYEES, USES SUBS FOR PET CARE, COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB, NO TRAVEL CHARGES....

PITTSBURGH PET FENCE, LLC

Pittsburgh Pet Fence is the area's best electronic dog containment company featuring outstanding customer service and the finest dog fence products available. We are locally owned and not associated with any national franchise. Pittsburgh Pet Fence can save you a lot of money! We are the only Dog Fence company that uses Rechargeable Collars and that can be a huge savings and a tremendous convenience. We also honor all competitor coupons .

Award 2019

09/23/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have been boarding our dogs and cats here for many years. They have always loved arriving at the kennel, and we have never had any problems. I love the web cam and being able to see kids while we are away.

03/24/2014

I choose them because the owner is really nice. She is very professional and caring. They have dog cafe. When you go away you can see your dog on doggicam and you don't have to worry. It is like full disclosure. I would continue using them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Saxonburg Kennels during Thanksgiving. I have two dogs and it was for my second dog there. The first one died. My dog receives medication and you can get extra walking as much as you want to spent. They have different programs.

06/13/2009

She was happy and healthy upon our return. The kennel has a webcam so we could check in and they were super friendly on her stay. We had her at another kennel and when she came home she was depressed for 3 days - NOT the case with Saxonburg. She seemed happy and eager to hang out like her normal self. We will use them again on our next trip.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our dog stay a long weekend at the kennel. We added walks, playtimes and an extra feeding.

05/24/2006

Scheduled appointments are always met, the facility is very clean, professional and friendly, and the dogs come home clean and happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boarded our two dogs, nail trimming, grooming if desired, supervised play time and walks, feeding. You can watch you pets from away using the web cam pass code.

CATEGORY kennels

CANINE FACILITIES, FELINE FACILITY, DOG & CAT DAYCARE, DAILY OBEDIENCE TRAINING, GROOMING, WALKS, PLAYTIME, PET MASSAGE, ADMINISTERING MEDICATION, AND EXTRA FEEDINGS.