Davis Painting LLC

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since February 2014

We are a Customer service company who happens to do Painting , power washing, and staining in the process ! Our motto is We do things right! We give back to our community! We create life long customers! Please check us out on the web at www.davispaintingllc.com or give us a call today to put the color back in your life! Super Service Award winners for 2015, 2016, and 2017...

Y.a.kpowerwashing@gmail.com

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

08/07/2020

We are very happy with the painting and wall paper removal performed in our home. They were punctual, courteous, and diligent in their work. Jose was in constant communication with us to make sure we were happy with the progression and made suggestions that really made the rooms perfect. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quality Painting

CATEGORY interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

04/17/2020

My exterior painting project when great from start to finish. The communication back and forth on the estimate, logistics and payment arrangements was clear and easy. The painter arrived on time, was friendly and professional, and the painting job was executed perfectly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted exterior gables on my house, way up high near peaks of roof

CATEGORY contractors,house painters

08/30/2019

Davis was able to start quickly, finished quickly with no delays. First-rate job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of house exterior

CATEGORY house painters

Thank you very much for your business! It was a pleasure working with you .

11/29/2018

Excellent work done by Davis Painting. I was very impressed with the quality of the work and professionalism of the workers. They were punctual, neat and very nice people to have in my home for a week. I would highly recommend this company, and I will be using them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior house painting

CATEGORY contractors,interior painters

Thank you so much for your business ! It was a pleasure working with you .

10/27/2018

Timely, responsive, reasonably priced and excellent work. Shutters on house look terrific

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
6 pair of exterior shutters on house .... 3 on 1st floor, 2 on 2nd floor and 1 on 3 floor windows. Painted

CATEGORY house painters

Interior & Exterior Painting. Pressure washing. Deck staining. gutter clean out. Historical Painting.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check