Dave's Handyman Services

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/20/2020

15 Gregory Place

Richboro, PA 18954

For all that's on your " HONEY DO LIST" We make your oy vey go away. Handyman/contractor...

handyman (25)drywall repair (5)interior painting (4)plumber (2)flooring (2)electrician (2)ceiling fan installation (1)siding (1)

02/17/2020

Excellent work! Dave is professional, polite, and efficient. Arrived promptly and did the work in very short time. Very reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install a bathtub grab bar, change doorknob on a house door

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

11/27/2019

exactly as it should have. Dave is a professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced toilet seats

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2019

11/10/2019

Dave did an excellent job. Always punctual, friendly. Swept up after himself daily. Started the job on the date requested, completed in the required time. I will be hiring him again for some other odd jobs here and there. I recommend him highly. Reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new kitchen flooring

CATEGORY flooring,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

08/16/2019

Amazing. Not only is the finished project exactly what I wanted but Dave is always professional, punctual, responsive to my changing ideas but also creative and fun to work with. He took my original plans and worked with me to design exactly what I wanted. I cannot express how thrilled I am with the finished project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a "catio" for me-an outside enclosed area for my cats.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

06/27/2019

Dave did a great job. He was personable and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nail pops and cracking in ceilings in several rooms

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,interior painters

03/04/2019

Our home is a 50's cape cod. What that means in real language is that nothing is square. Everything has settled so that there are indents, misalignments, etc. everywhere! Our dog did some major damage on bay window sill as well. Dave first did work for my husband over 20 years ago. Nothing has changed in all that time. He does the quality work now that he did then. In fact, he's better! He estimat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window sill and counter top tiled.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

10/08/2018

Dave repaired a couple of holes in our garage drywall, and we were very pleased with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair patches

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2018

10/01/2018

When I contracted with Dave, he gave me estimates that included what it would cost if no posts needed replacement or if posts did need replacement. Upon inspection, Dave said that no posts needed to be replaced. He did repairs on 3 posts & replaced the bottom trim on all 4 posts. He then repainted all the posts & fascia. I was so happy with his honesty,work & reliability (he kept all appointments,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My porch has 4 wood posts that were in need of repair or replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

08/09/2018

Dave is responsive and punctual. No complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
re-grouting of stall shower

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2018

03/24/2018

Our back porch post was beginning to rot at the bottom. We arranged for Dave to replace. When he got here he said it was still in pretty good shape and did not need replacement yet. He was prompt and helpful. We will call him back in the future to replace that posts and some others in front.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back porch post replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2018

painting, drywall, tile, basic plumbing ( toilets/faucets), shower doors (framed and frameless), Mirrors, glass,vanities, minor electric (replacing outlet or switch, installing lights and fans), hang pictures, shelves, door locks and more.

major plumbing (running supply lines or moving drains), major electrical ( running new wires or anything to do with the service panel), roofing, siding and gutters.