ARTI Home Inspections LLC

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since November 2010

ASHI Certified # 207802. 1 other employee. Home Inspection $325+. The Cost of a Home Inspection depends on size. location & age....

Integra Home Inspections, LLC

We have multiple inspectors with the expertise to serve all your inspection needs. We are the only inspection company to include a 100 day protection after the inspection. Our clients also receive 90 day coverage for SewerGard, Termite Protection Plan, Radon Protection Plan, MoldSafe and a 5yr Roof Leak Guarantee! Every home we inspect is also eligible for an 18 month home warranty for the cost of 12 months! Visit our website for details at integraHI.com. Our office hours are 9-5 M-F; however, we do have an after hours call center and we check those messages regularly. You can also schedule an inspection online at any time at https://integrahi.com/schedule/

Award 2019

11/11/2014

He is extremely thorough with his inspections, taking the time necessary to inspect and inform about the house. He knows the subject matter very well and it shows when he's in the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
David has performed many homes inspections for my clients over the years and I highly recommend him to my friends, family and prospective buyers. He is attentive, informative, helpful and pleasant in all ways.

02/17/2014

My wife purchased a home in Abington PA and the home inspection was detailed and spot on. It was a Homepath Mortgage (Fannie Mae) and no repairs were to be made by the seller but we were prepared for the necessary repairs once we settled. We were satisfied with the inspection!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection (insect and radon also)

11/28/2012

My new husband and I were on the hunt for our first house and didn't have a huge budget. The first home we put an offer on was a short sale (on its way to foreclosure, but not quite there yet). The bank insisted we do the home inspection within ten days, which was before they would ever possibly be able to get through the process to respond to our offer - which should have been a HUGE red flag, in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
During our search for a home, David inspected two different properties for us. We were first-time homebuyers, and he was happy to have us follow him around while performing the inspection. He explained what he was looking for and why certain tests were recommended, but never pushed for an upsell to get us to order more tests or services. He also informed us he was an inspector for the FHA, which was great because we were getting an FHA loan and he could tell us what the FHA inspector would look for (or probably miss).

CATEGORY home inspection

Thanks for the review! I'm happy the 2nd home worked out for you and that I was able to give you peace-of-mind with your home purchase. Good luck with everything!

Inspection Services