24/7 HANDYMEN

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since September 2009

24/7 Handymen is the premier provider of handyman and remodeling services in Berks County, PA. Homeowners depend on our personal and professional services, literally, - day or night. Sometimes our handymen work around the clock to start and complete the projects on time. Our specialty is handyman and other home remodeling services, including bathroom, and kitchen remodeling, basements, painting, carpentry, drywall, windows and doors, flooring, roofing, electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling, etc. We stand by our estimates, supervise and guarantee the work and double the 1 year workmanship warranty on projects over $1,000 for free! Flexible financing terms are available! Please visit our website 247Handymen.com or call us at 484-525-6800 anytime!...

N/A
E&k Hauling Junk Removal

E&K HAULING JUNK REMOVAL LLC is a full service junk removal company serving HAZLETON and surrounding areas. Offering same day pick up our goal is to help declutter our customer’s businesses,homes and properties 1 removal at a time We Do Residential & Commercial Junk Removal & Cleanout Services. Free Estimates! Fast Service! Upfront Pricing! Serving Multiple PA Counties Including Lackawanna, Luzerne, Susquehanna, Wyoming, Wayne, Pike, Monroe, Carbon & Many more Book Your Service Today! ♻️ Pickup truck

08/25/2020

Where do I begin with this company... I met an eastern european gentleman named Alex who came to quote some general repairs to be done. First off, he arrived late to our appointment, but that's not the issue. I presented Alex with a list of repairs to be done and he promised to get back to me with an itemized price quote and a start date of Aug 25. He did get back to me after a day or two with a q...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall, install shower doors, electrical work, and install pellet stove.

CATEGORY closet systems,drywall,picture framing,handyman service,air duct cleaning,home remodeling

08/08/2018

Very prompt and professional. I asked him for an estimate for work my mother needed done and he provided the estimate for that work the same time as the estimate for the roof work. He also completed both jobs on the same day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing,siding

12/03/2017

All jobs performed timely and satisfactorily

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of outdoor solar light, replacement of light switch, minor painting

CATEGORY handyman service

06/26/2017

I met with the gentleman that came down, he was very friendly. Because of my schedule, I asked that he start the project in September. He was understanding and agreed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front Porch railings installed and front porch painting.

CATEGORY decks,handyman service,house painters

04/30/2017

Very well. I had doors that were not properly installed by big box store, despite asking their so-called contractor to come back to fix properly several times. 24/7 Handyman took the time to fix them properly. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of bi-fold closet doors and bedroom door.

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

General Remodeling, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Basements, Carpentry, Water & Smoke Damage Repair, Drywall, Plastering, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Decks and Porches, Fencing, Flooring, Roofing, Doors, Windows, Concrete - Pouring & Repair, Electrical, Plumbing, Garage Doors ,Gutter Cleaning ,Gutter Repair & Replacement , Wallpaper Removal, Handyman

If there is something that we can not do, we'll try to refer you to someone who does.

Visa, Check, PayPal, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available