Precision Painting Plus

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since November 2009

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Precision Painting Plus offers residential and commercial contracting services. The company is owner-operated with the owner having 30+ years experience in the field. See our website for customer testimonials: www.PrecisionPainting4U.com....

Victor Samkavitz Custom Painting

Specializing in sprayed kitchen cabinet finishes. Providing Quality Painting for over 20 years in Bucks, Montgomery, Philadelphia and Hunterdon Counties. All phases of fine interior painting including color consulting and decorative Faux Finishes such as Venetian Plaster, Italian Marbles and Wood Grains. Large or small jobs. Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing. Excellent references provided. Please call for quotes for service or any questions.

C

07/06/2014

Precision Painting did a great, professional job of painting several rooms inside my mom's house. That's why we were so disappointed at the careless job they did of power-washing the exterior siding. Using a washer pressure that was much too strong for the siding, they stripped all of the paint off of the siding, leaving it looking even dirtier and grungier than before. What was the most disappoin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power-washing of aluminum siding on our house.

CATEGORY interior painters

06/24/2011

They were neat, quiet and did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the interior of my home and did some other minor work like hanging towel bars.

CATEGORY interior painters

08/06/2010

I would not hesitate to use this company. I was favorably impressed. Fred offered excellent advice; even suggesting I put off some of the work to a later date.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I left a message, and got a polite response within the hour. An appointment for estimate was arranged. Fred was prompt and professional. We had a written estimate within 48 hours(working days). The price was fair, but we decided to go with someone else a bit lower.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing,interior painters

Interior & Exterior Painting, Faux Finishes, Wallpaper Hanging & Removal, Drywall Installation & Repair, Crown Moulding, Baseboard and Wainscot Installation, Deck Refinishing, Powerwashing, Minor Carpentry