Kiesel & Gowda Dental Associates

Founded 1971 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

We pride ourselves in our commitment to advanced dental training and a total experience of high quality, personalized care with courtesy and understanding. We provide family, cosmetic, and implant dentistry. Finally a dental office who treats you like family in a friendly, comfortable environment. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm....

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

06/15/2015

I have always had a positive experience with Kiesel & Gowda.  As with most Dentist?s you typically more time with the Hygienist.  Overall, they hygienists have been friendly and attempted to make the cleaning comfortable and were sensitive during cleanings.  My wife and son are also patients - both havesimilar experiences.  I would highly recommend Kiesel & Gowda.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular check-up / cleaning and dental health assessment

04/09/2014

This was my first appointment as we just moved to the area. The staff was very friendly and courteous. The technician was very thorough with my history and questioning any problems. X-rays were taken and my comfort was considered. Dr. Kiesel performed an exam and thorough evaluation of my history and any concerns. The hygienist was considerate of my sensitivity, thorough, and friendly. The entire ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and exam

05/07/2012

I was there 2 weeks ago. They do very good work, and they are very concerned. The staff is very pleasant. When you go in you don't have to wait for an hour. Usually you only have to wait 5 to10 minutes after your arrival, which is amazing.  Their work has been excellent, and they work with our insurance company.  I'll use him again. I have 4 more visits remaining to complete my implants.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Gowda is our family dentist.  He is doing implants for me.

08/26/2010

My mother had recommended them to me. They are very friendly, caring, and professional. They take the time to explain what is going on with our teeth. They have a camera that can actually show us on a screen exactly what tooth they are talking about. It is a really cool and hi-tech office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Salin & Kiesel Dental Associates for my dental care.

08/26/2009

Dr. Kiesel is available and punctual. His chair side manner is great. The office environment is fine. The staff is friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. William Kiesel is my general dentist.

CATEGORY dentists

Dentistry - general & cosmetic.