Kilmer's Lawn Care

Angie's List since August 2012

Commercial, residential lawn mowing, small tree, shrub trimming, tear-out, removal, installation of new landscapes, mulching, edging, snow plowing & salting....

Falls Tree Experts

208  REVIEWS
Falls Tree Experts

Falls Tree Experts is a fully equipped professional Tree Service located in Aurora Ohio. We maintain about 15 employees. We can assess your trees and develop a plan for tree preservation, repair or removal as needed. We are registered in all cities when required for permitted work as. We are a Certified Arborist Company and a member of the ISA and the Ohio Chapter of ISA For your convenience, We can leave you a no hassle itemized estimate at your home without the need for you to be there, most of the time. You can choose what you would like to have completed. We can also meet for an in person estimate as well if desired. We strive for our complete clean up after the work is through. We will provide free estimates and look for any other items that we would recommend as well for your consideration. We have our own equipment and crews to provide prompt professional service. Additional DBAs: Falls Group, Mr Falls Tree Service

Offers by Falls Tree Experts on Angie's List

08/15/2015

Kilmer Lawn Service owner Brad, was very professional. I was requesting service from a remote location. Brad went to the property and gave me an verbal estimate. He offered suggestions to make the property look better. The hours needed to perform the work were less than than the estimate and the work looks great. This happened all on a verbal handshake. I will use Kilmer Lawn Service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed and cleaned up bushes, trees and hedges around a property in New Castle, Pa

CATEGORY landscaping

06/11/2014

Very pleased with the installation. It took a few weeks longer than expected, but the bad weather was a big factor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
About 130' of stone retaining wall, weed mat installedand about thirty shrubs planted.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,tree service

06/13/2013

We used them once at my Dad's house. They were really fast. They were in and out faster than you could shake a whip. My Father was amazed, he said "They weren't here but 15 minutes!" They pulled up, unloaded, did the job, loaded up and they were gone. I had to call them in a kind of emergency, the grass was getting high and it was damp. They cut it even though it was wet. They weren't afraid to cu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Kilmer's Lawn Care do some work at my Dad's house.

CATEGORY landscaping

08/01/2012

We were pleased with the service. He's very conscientious and good at what he does.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Kilmer's Lawn Care for some landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service