SANATOGA WATER CONDITIONING

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

80 N. Charlotte st

Pottstown, PA 19464

Regional Water Treatment company. Personalized service. WQA (www.WQA.org) certified water specialists and installers. In business over 50 years. Mainly serving Chester, Montogemery, Berks and Bucks counties, although we go further! Fully insured and properly licensed....

water softener installation and repair (55)well and water pump (6)

07/31/2017

Very well. Showed up on time, did nice work, and very thorough communication. They even offered to return to the house to give us a "once over" on the system since I was not home when installed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed updating and corrections performed on our water distribution system in a new home. This included adding a prefilter, re-routing some lines to ensure that all water went through the UV filter, and a new drain for our neutralizer. They also replaced the UV light.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2017

07/21/2017

Initial install was good, but after some time the water got more particulates in it and they had to come back because the softener was clogging. Installed an additional pre-filter to protect the softener. That works well. Recently I washed the pre-filter and did not correctly turn on the flow in the system (rookie mistake) being new to water softener/filters. The system was not working correctly. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed water softener and filtering for a new home with a well.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2015

06/20/2017

We had a problem on Mother's Day. The owner came out on Mother's Day to fix the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired them to install a water softener.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2017

04/11/2017

Great product selection; on-time installation

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water softener installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2017

03/21/2017

We have well water. I think the initial system that was put in wasn't sufficient. We ended up having them come back and add additional components. So, I think it could of been better if I don't know, maybe do some better analysis and understanding what our water system was like. It probably isn't completely their fault, but either way it seems like we had to have them back a couple times to get so...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a water treatment system put in my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2015

02/17/2017

very pleased and happy for the emergency response - thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an emergency and John responded for which I am very greatfull. John pressed the reset button that I didn't know about. I thought the cost was high.

CATEGORY wells

COST $201.35

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2017

01/12/2017

They did it very professional, they did a good job, did it on time. Didn't damage any of the stairway or the carpet or anything so I was very happy. The quality of the components are definitely there I mean it's really good quality components and they had a tricky install in our basement so I think it was definitely worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Sanatoga Water Conditioning for water softening services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2016

12/29/2016

Great. This is my third time calling Sanatoga. In my last house they put in a water softener/whole house carbon filter. In another house they reviewed my water test and honestly told me I didn't need anything. This time I had a pinhole leak in copper pipes and slightly acidic water. I spoke with Sanatoga on Friday and they installed the system on Tuesday. The work was neat and they cleaned up some...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add an acid neitralizer

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2017

11/15/2016

They were out 3 or 4 times when they first installed it trying to get the right balance but once they got it, we had no issues. They were very thorough and they had no problem coming back time and time again until they got the exact balance correct for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've got water system put in. We have well water and there was heavy iron. They came in and tested it. We actually have 2 of their systems. One was salt because it's hard water and the other was to get rid of the minerals that we have because we have heavy mineral in our water.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2016

05/16/2016

I am new to the situation of water testing, monitoring systems and dealing with DEP. John and his secretary have been a valuable asset to the child care center and the operation of water monitoring.  He provides excellent service! He and his secretary are always available to answer questions. They respond almost immediately to any concerns or confusion that I've had.  When an important concern cam...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sanatoga Water Conditioning is my "Operator".

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2016

Residential and commercial sales, installation, rental and servicing of water conditioning equipment (whether we installed it or not) including water softeners, reverse osmosis, ultra violet, pH control, pumps, filters, salt, dechlorination, chlorination, oxidation, deionization, and FREE water testing of copper, nitrates, total dissolved solids, iron, chlorine, carbon dioxide, pH, hardness, alkalinity

general plumbing