SANATOGA WATER CONDITIONING

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

80 N. Charlotte st

Pottstown, PA 19464

Regional Water Treatment company. Personalized service. WQA (www.WQA.org) certified water specialists and installers. In business over 50 years. Mainly serving Chester, Montogemery, Berks and Bucks counties, although we go further! Fully insured and properly licensed....

Water Filtration and Softening (55)Wells and Pumps (6)

01/09/2020

The work was done professionally. No issues. The sales guy was easy to talk to, no high pressure. And the install went just fine. And the product has been doing well since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Softener Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

11/11/2019

Shawn did an bery good jod all tje way around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water filtration

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2019

06/13/2019

The sales guy (John) showed up on time. And he was very professional, no high pressure selling. Allowed me to think. No issues in scheduling the install once I made the decision to go with it. Only issue I ran into was that I had a few instances where they would'nt pick up the phone when I call.ed But seemed like the message that I left was being passed along. That and the guy that did the install...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Softener Install.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for taking the time to share your experience on Angie’s List. We apologize for the misunderstanding with the tank size and have adjusted our internal communication to improve timeliness and efficiency. We are glad “all is good” for you. – John, Owner

12/14/2018

John was the absolute best and a true professional. Sanatoga was quick to respond, work with me via email (my preference) to schedule a time, and John showed up right as scheduled. John clearly knew every detail of the water softerner I had and how to fix it. Absolutely would use again and recommend to others!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Softener was broken (likely a power surge)

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2018

11/17/2018

There are many unethical, unhelpful, and unknowledgeable water treatment companies out there, so watch out. Based on my one interaction with Sanatoga, I believe they are the polar opposite: ethical, helpful, and knowledgeable. I had John visit for an assessment of the well water treatment system at the house I recently purchased here in Coatesville. Compared to other water companies that I invited...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home well water filtering system assessment and consultation

CATEGORY water softeners, wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

Thank you for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]! We do strive to make the entire experience as easy and low pressure as possible. We are so glad to hear that we are being seen in this way. Thanks for taking the time to share with us!

06/26/2018

They arrived within their window of time that I was given when the appt was made. Very courteous, professional and pleasant. They explained to me what they were going to do before starting the job. Removed old system, installed plastic piping on old existing pipes to prevent accidental turning on of the water and disposed off old tanks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old water softener unhooked and removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2018

Thank you for your review! I"m glad that we were able to meet your expectations and look forward to working with you again in the future.

06/11/2018

The initial visit for sales was great. When we agreed on service, the team dropped the equipment off at the house and they forgot to take the old system out that was already disconnected and ready to haul away. When the system was installed by my husband, our sales rep/tech came to set everything up and show us how to operate the system. I was told he seemed frazzled and stated we were missing a b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchase and delivery of water softener and RO

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2018

Thanks for the review! We appreciate the time that you took from your day to let us know how we're doing. If you have a minute, please let me know where we could improve in the areas of responsiveness and quality. - Jessica (610) 326-9803 thanks!

06/01/2018

John did a good explaining the various softener options available. I also wanted a separate hard water line for an under sink filter. I did not go with the water filter option of Sanatoga just bought a cheaper under sink filter from Amazon. There was no additional installation cost for the filter. I also scheduled a follow up after the installation. There was backup of water in the salt drum but J...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water softening

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to write us such a nice review. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!

03/02/2018

Terrible. This company was amazing when I first started using them 10 years ago. Sorry to say that they have a technician who does not represent the company well. He lies and if you lie to me - I just can't trust you and I certainly don't want you in my home. I found him tinkering with my well system's electrical box cover when he was in my home to service the water system (adding soda ash, changi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service to water conditioning system

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2018

08/09/2017

Excellent! We are so glad we were referred to Sanatoga!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are going through the process of buying a house and the FHA loan requires certain water tests. Sanatoga has been wonderful to work with, sampling the water, providing the necessary tests, and helping us navigate the process. They are extremely helpful, responsive, and thorough. They provide excellent customer service both over the phone and through email! A wonderful company to work with.

CATEGORY water softeners, wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2017

Residential and commercial sales, installation, rental and servicing of water conditioning equipment (whether we installed it or not) including water softeners, reverse osmosis, ultra violet, pH control, pumps, filters, salt, dechlorination, chlorination, oxidation, deionization, and FREE water testing of copper, nitrates, total dissolved solids, iron, chlorine, carbon dioxide, pH, hardness, alkalinity

general plumbing