PETE RUSSO PLUMBING

A126 REVIEWS

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since December 2004

65 AIRPORT RD UNIT C

Pottstown, PA 19464

"Pete Russo Plumbing is a company you can rely on and trust in"...knowledgeable, licensed plumbers using quality products from the leading manufacturers to ensure durability and performance on all installations. Founded in 1988, we continue to make every project one we can be proud of to ensure we exceed all of our customer's expectations! Let Pete Russo Plumbing's great prices and high quality of workmanship speak for itself...call us now at 610-495-8292....

Plumbing (126)Drain Cleaning (16)Wells and Pumps (8)Water Heaters (6)Sewer Cleaning (3)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (2)Natural Gas Lines (1)

02/07/2020

Michael called ahead gave approximate time and was here on time. Came in did the job it was a mess because the access door wasn’t where the problem was of course. He put a hole got access and did the job. He was great, mess was cleaned up and checked his work and all was good. Price was very reasonable, I called after hours left a message because it wasn’t an emergency and they called early the ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a tub faucet

CATEGORY plumbing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

COST $197.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

12/16/2019

Plumber was punctual, extremely knowledgeable, and helpful. He did excellent, efficient work, and even gave me great advice to save some money on one of my issues in my shower. I’ll definitely use Russo for future plumbing needs. Can’t recommend them enough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced cartridge in tub faucet, replaced/updated various water valves, repaired bathroom faucet.

05/15/2019

Mike was great. He found the source of bith problems, fixed it and was done in like 10 mins. He also told me what to do if it happens again. I was very happy with the work and that I didn't cost a ton. I even recommended them to friends who needed a plumber.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dishwasher was overflowing and my garbage disposal wasn't working either. I wasn't sure if there was just something that needed to be fixed or if I had to replace them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2019

05/07/2019

We noticed that water pressure was super high and called Russo the next day. Within a couple hours he had someone at our house. The water pressure was running at 150 psi and the pipes could have burst at any moment. The pressure valve was replaced right then and there and everything was running great afterwards. Service was great and responsiveness was even better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure reducing valve broke

09/11/2018

We used Pete Russo Plumbing service twice in the past year, to replace our bathtub faucet and our sump pump. Both times the price we paid was less than the estimate given by our previous plumbing provider. Not only did we get a better price, we were also extremely satisfied with the work that was done. We would definitely recommend Pete Russo and use again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaky bathtub faucet, replace sump pump

CATEGORY plumbing, wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2017

08/18/2018

Very well. He was prompt, thoughtful and very considerate of our schedule

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace disposal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

08/01/2018

Punctual, efficient, neat and polite; price quote met. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2018

07/23/2018

I had my laundry sink and faucet replaced first and then a month or so later had my garbage disposal replaced. Todd was awesome and I am pleased with the ultimate work on both jobs. They are my go-to for plumbing needs now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of Laundry Sink and Replacement of Garbage Disposal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

07/02/2018

Great service from these guys! They came by right away, were very professional, did great work, and charged a decent price. I could not have had a better experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced leaking water line to ice maker in refrigerator.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

06/22/2018

Pete called ahead to confirm, arrived on time, made repairs quickly, and also fixed another leak while here. Great job. Very professional and personable. Reasonable price. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace burst outside spigot pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2018

Residential & Commercial Plumbing, New Construction, Bathroom & Kitchen Renovations, Sewer & Drain Cleaning with Sewer Camera Inspections, Gas Hook-ups, Water Heater Repair & Replacements, Pipe & Shut-off Valve Leaks, Sump Pumps, Leaky/Dripping Faucets, Toilet Repairs & Replacements, Garbage Disposals, Dishwasher Installation, And Much More!!!

HEATING.