A to Z Maintenance and Remodeling

Angie's List since November 2012

B Rated | 2 Reviews

As of right now I'm a one man operation that brings on qualified help as needed.I prefer this because it allows me to keep a close eye on quality control which I care about deeply.A satisfied customer means confident referrals.My Grandmother had a post at the cookie jar,it went "If a task is once begun,never leave it till it's done,be the labor great or small,do it right or not at all.I watched my Grandmom live that philosophy every day!That's my business.You'll get staight talk from me,give me a call....

N/A
CRT General Construction

C

05/04/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hang pictures on walls; put together a "Teeter Hangup" (gymnastic apparatus), plaster a few holes in one wall. I thought for the little he did, it ws too expensive, Also, I failed to answer the phone, when he first arrived at the parking lot, to let him in (I live in an appartment community). I was"indisposed" at that moment. so as soon as I could called him back, but he had already left the parking lot,. He showed irritation that he had to turn around and come back although he hadn't driven that far, and that No flexibility or understanding on his part.

CATEGORY wallpaper

11/20/2012

He is $30 an hour, which is reasonable for the quality of work he does. I have been using him abotu about three years and have no complaints at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has done everything from painting, fixing my gutters, fixed my garage door. He does everything.

CATEGORY garage doors,gutter repair,handyman service,interior painters

Well,as our catch phrase goes,Change a light bulb,move a wall,one call does it all.I've been fixing stuff since I was a kid.I guess the one thing I would most like to convey is that I will never take on a job that is beyond my competency.We do painting,carpentry,toilet tepairs,hanging pictures,carpet repairs,ceiling fans,fauset replacement,and a hundred other things.Give us a call.

Anything requiring a permit from the county.Don't want to deal with th