Terry's Plumbing, Inc.

B276 REVIEWS

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since January 2004

3227 Babcock Blvd.

Pittsburgh, PA 15237

Rapid Response phone answers 24/7. Family owned business for over 30 years. 412-364-9114. #1 rated plumber with Tribune and Gold Star winner Best Plumber Readers' Choice awards. Email - nancy@superterry.com. Major credit cards accepted....

Plumbing (253)Drain Cleaning (51)Sewer Cleaning (32)Water Heaters (29)Excavating (15)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (13)Natural Gas Lines (13)Drain Pipe Installation (11)Heating and Air Conditioning (7)Wells and Pumps (4)Concrete Leveling (3)Gas Logs (3)

01/11/2019

they never bothered to call me back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
i wanted to add a second sink in my kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2019

01/07/2019

The plumber, Chris, was very professional and was able to use a "water ram" to break up the clog. He was done and cleaned up in about 30 minutes. The only reason that I gave a "B" for punctuality was that service was supposed to take place between 8-Noon and Chris did not arrive until after noon due to other jobs that morning taking longer than anticipated. Not bad, all in all, but I can't give an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclog sink drain in bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

08/14/2018

We called, explained what we needed and we were told someone would get back to us. No one ever did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the subfloor and toilet in the bathroom replaced.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

06/01/2018

It cost $ 70.00 just for the plumber to walk in the door & he charged for time. Every time he opened his mouth the price of replacing a flange went up...he started at $ 375.00 by the time he was finished, his quote was up to $ 600.00. The job is not a $ 600.00 job. I will NEVER use them or call for an estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

04/18/2018

The plumbers that were sent were very friendly and helpful. Two plumbers were sent, although it was just a one-man job. It looked like one was being trained, so no issue there. They arrived on time and did a great job as far as I can tell. My only issue is the pricing. They were here for about an hour and required a part which costs around $60 and charged $360 for the work (Angie's list coupon sav...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure reducing valve installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2018

D

02/22/2018

They were called 4 times. I was asked each time "How can I make you smile" by their receptionist. I was told three times that Terry would call me back. On the fourth call the receptionist stated the he probably didn't call you back because we don't come to your area". Really? I gave them my address on the first call. No one could have told me that then? Unprofessional. I wasted time chasing them d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed sewer pipe repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2018

02/08/2018

Repair went very well! Mansfield brand toilet parts are notoriously difficult to find in the big box stores, let alone replace. The assigned plumber (Jim?) removed all of the OEM valves, and replaced them with more conventional and easy to replace valves. Everything was leak tested and demonstrated to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet tank valve repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2017

12/14/2017

I called Terry’s and there was a plumber at my house in 2 hours. The technician was friendly, professional and both hot and cold water valves were replaced cleanly and correctly. Would recommend and will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water turn off valve was damaged by delivery person during washing machine installation.

COST $169.8

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2017

12/08/2017

I called Thursday evening to make an appointment. I did not hear back for some time. I decided I could wait until the next day so I notified dispatch. The plumber called me and an appointment was made for a 12-4 window on Friday. I did not hear anything from them at all. I finally called at 3:45 to find out if they were still coming. Apparently there was an emergency call. I understand that those ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need to have a drain cleared that affects both my dishwasher and kitchen sink.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2017

12/06/2017

Terry came with his helper Pee Wee, his beautiful dog. He ran the rooter down the sewer vent pipe in the driveway all the way to the main line in the street. Unglogged the line. He ran the camera down and found the problem. A break in the line near the street. He explained what can be done and why. Gave us a decent quote on repairing it. Great professional and loved his partner Pee Wee!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main sewer line was clogged.

CATEGORY sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2017

Plumbing repairs, all types. Bathroom remodeling, sewer cleaning, sewer lines, water lines, DOT certified gas line installers, excavation, dye testing, hydro-jetting & water heaters. Backflow test and installation. Experienced, certified Perma-Liner installer.

Heating and Air Conditioning