Steel City Mower & Plow

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since April 2012

B Rated | 10 Reviews

We specialize in the sales, service, and installation of commercial and residential lawn and garden equipment, as well as commercial snow removal equipment....

01/23/2018

Unresolved

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I dropped my mower off in April of 2017, THIS IS NOW JANUARY 2018! They still have my mower and it's not fixed. Every time I called they'd tell me they were trying to get a motor, and it should be another couple of weeks. This went on all spring and summer. Needless to say, by May I had to buy another mower. I want my mower fixed or they must pay me for a new one. I'm in my 60s, 5' tall, and my house is situated on a hill. I have to lug my mower up & down steps every time I mow, so having that second mower would eliminate that problem.

09/21/2017

Very satisfied,as we lived locally pick up and drop off was free. Personable and will definitely use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rider mower blade belt repair

09/03/2016

It went very badly. They had my lawn mower for a week and did not update me on the progress of my repair. Then when it was finally returned to me, it was in worse shape than it was when I gave it to them. It was not working at all. When I told the company about it, they insinuated that it was my fault somehow and refused to take responsibility. Very poor service, extremely unprofessional. Do not h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a repair on my lawn mower.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

I am very sorry you did not have a pleasant experience at our shop. I went back through our records and could not find anything. We strive for excellence and overall customer satisfaction. If you would like to reach out to me, I am more than happy to review your situation. Bryan Smith Sales Manager 412-341-9700 opt. 6

05/07/2016

CATEGORY sharpening

07/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pickup, repair and delivery of riding lawn mower for repair of Mower deck. Excellent communications, repair and pickup and delivery. Highly recommended.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

Lawn mower repair. Snow removal equipment repair. Parts.