Simple Fix Home Repair And Renovation LLC

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since November 2016

Impriano Home Repair & Renovation...

Hendrickson Underdeck Ceilings

We install Under Deck Ceilings underneath elevated decks to make a nice dry, bright living space . We can add lights and fans during the installation. This area can also be used for storage.

09/07/2017

Joe and his crew were very professional and on time every day. Joe was able to get the job completed quickly when other companies gave 6-8 week lead times. I needed it done so I did not cause more damage because of the leaking windows and roof and Joe came and got it done. The cost of the project was extremely reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new roof and several windows repaired that were leaking everytime it rained.

CATEGORY roofing

06/15/2017

I did not end up using this company, but I would consider them in the future. They were quick with responses, professional, submitted a reasonable professional bid and had a lot of knowledge regarding the job that needed done. A lot of companies do not respond, but they were very responsive and followed up after submitting a proposal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not use but received an estimate for work on a wall, deck, and fence. Would consider for other work that needs done in the future.

CATEGORY fences,lawn service,woodworking

05/18/2017

They guys were perfect. And Joe Impriano is everything you could ask for in a contractor. He answers his phone every time, addresses any and every concern you may have, and doesn't leave until you're satisfied with the outcome. I'd re-hire this team in a minute. I love the finished product and the price was very reasonable and competitive :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my basement Waterproofed. When it rained, my basement literally had rivers flowing through it, until Joe Impriano saved it. Impriano Home Repair And Renovation installed an interior French drain and sump pump system to waterproof my basement and it's been dry ever since! In that basement, Joe and crew also replaced some drywall that had mold on it, renovated/retired/painted a moldy bathroom. They also painted my upstairs house, snaked my exterior downspouts, and replaced part of my leaky roof.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,plastering,roofing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

05/02/2017

I give them top grades for outstanding work and followup at very competitive prices. Joe (the owner) was either actively involved or actively supervising others and following-up; he has a crew with a wide range of talents that completed work others had told me would take the involvement of multiple trades or contractors. My only complaint is that for (non-urgent) work, I sometimes had to wait a bi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had about $5,000 in damage due to a burst water pipe. Impriano assisted in actually locating the leak (it was buried deep in a concrete slap 100' from where the water was flowing out from), short-term mitigation, and ultimately repair (involving plumbing, repacement of drywall/durarock over an insulated concrete form foundation, painting, assembly of replacement furniture, and a bunch of misc). We later rehired them several times for other projects, including: some custom interior woodwork, exterior pond and drainage repair, some misc exterior painting and and roof/facia replacement, and some landscaping.

CATEGORY drywall,lawn service,plastering,plumbing,roofing,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

05/01/2017

Joe was extremely professional and courteous. He was prompt and provided fair pricing. Will absolutely be a returning customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chandelier installation

CATEGORY electrician

waterproofing your basement to installing a new roof. We do things like carpentry work, painting, bathroom and kitchen remodels. We have many years of experience to offer you on remodeling or updating your home.

Visa, MasterCard, Check