Rick Page Quality Landscaping

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

6829 Tunnelview Dr

Pittsburgh, PA 15235

Multiple Employees per job. Free Estimates. May contact through Email or Phone....

lawn & landscaping (200)hardscaping (73)mulch delivering (37)masonry (30)lawn care (28)stone and gravel (27)drain pipe installation (19)tree service (13)lawn treatment (9)excavating (9)fencing (6)

10/11/2020

Rick came over, looked over the project, sent me an email quote which I accepted. Rick said he would be in touch "next week." That was two weeks ago. I emailed him and asked if he was interested in still doing this job. No response. I have email documentation for all this. Rick Page is a waste of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn power raked, reseeded, and trees trimmed

CATEGORY decks,landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2020

10/07/2020

Great Company. Super Professional. Rick was great to work with. Started as promised. Finished quickly with beautiful workmanship. His whole crew was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pull out 50ft timber retaining wall, and install new versa lock retaining wall.

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

06/29/2020

Rick and his team created swails and concrete wall to direct the storm water away from my house. This team of 4 young men with Rick were hard working and respectful. I didn't see them take a break for about 6 hours and the clean up was spot on. I'd hire Rick Page again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had flooding from undirected storm water from property above me which also caused mold.

CATEGORY excavators,landscaping,lawn service,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

Photo for Rick Page Quality Landscaping - 6829 Tunnelview Dr, Pittsburgh, PA - 38679629

06/26/2020

We hired Rick Page to install grass block pavers on a vehicle easement used by 4 property owners. Rick was easy to work with and a good communicator. The work was done quickly, and the pavers look great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of 500 square feet of grass block pavers

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

06/24/2020

I called Rick and he gave said he would stop by a few days later. He did and gave me a reasonable price along with a day to put in the drain. Him and his employees showed up on time and did a good and neat job. When they left the job site was clean. I am writing this review a few weeks later, and the drain works perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
French drain

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2020

06/23/2020

He indicated he would do the job. A month later he indicated he didn't have product, but he would order it. Another month later he hadn't ordered it, but said, if I ordered it, he would come and apply it. So I ordered it, and he said that he would do it sometime in the next week. He didn't, in that week or any week since then..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Applying a vinegar-based herbicide to pavers and river rock in the front and back of the house

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

06/17/2020

We had a water problem that corroded our timber wall. Rick and his crew came out put in a French drain and build a versa lock wall for us. He was very busy. It took him a week to get back to me but it was worth the wait. They were hard working, polite and punctual. I have work that needs done in the future. I will be sure to call him again!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
French drain and Versa lock wall

CATEGORY drain pipe,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

05/31/2020

Rick was easy to get in touch with. He answered all my questions, gave us a quote quickly, and was affordable. The work was done soon after giving the quote and was done well. We would definitely call Rick again in the future. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
French drain, underground drainage from downspouts to street, new rock in place of mulch, new pond put in, and grading around house

CATEGORY landscaping,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2020

06/13/2019

Rick responded quickly and efficiently diagnosed my problem. He explained the reasons for my immediate water issues and we discussed several options. In the end Rick used the fastest, most efficient solution to solve the problem. He did not try upsell or offer costly options. I was impressed with his knowledge and straightforward approach. I will definitely recommend him to everyone and will call ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excessive drainpipe overflow and water issues in my home and yard.

CATEGORY landscaping,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

05/31/2019

Awesome guy. Did a nice job. Prompt and personal . Use him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaper

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

Landscaping, Hardscaping, Walls, Patios, Ponds, Waterfalls & Excavation.

Lawn Maintenance – Mowing.