Obstetrical & Gynecological

Angie's List since April 2012

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

05/16/2014

She’s FANTASTIC at communicating and is remarkably knowledgeable!  Her staff is good, too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I’ve been with her for 20 years.

09/10/2013

I was referred to Dr. Hugo by a friend. I have had OBGYNs in the past who have spent less than 5 minutes post exam rushing me through my questions and not taking my concerns seriously, so I very much appreciated Dr. Hugo's patience and willingness to explain my options regarding which birth control suited my needs. She is very easy to talk to, and has a very great bedside manner. I'm 24 years old ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The office waiting room is pretty much what you'd expect, plenty of magazines and no tv, which I like. I also appreciate the easy access parking lot and convenient location. I did have a slight issue during one visit where either the office or Dr. Hugo was running late and I wasn't seen for about 45+ minutes after my appointment time. I work in an appointment based industry and I always try to alert my customers if they are going to be waiting longer than 15 minutes. This hasn't been a consistent issue with the office, though; and on a positive note, Dr. Hugo never makes me feel like she is rushing to get to the next patient, so I am willing to wait as long as necessary for a doctor as nice as she is.

08/04/2012

I feel very comfortable with Dr. Hugo. My overall experience with her was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr. Maryanne Hugo for women's services.

08/03/2012

I have been seeing him for about ten years.  A friend suggested him to me.  I would recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Kremser is my gynecologist.  I had been to the nurse practitioner the last time.

07/11/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Hugo is wonderful! She genuinely cares about her patients and their quality of life. I have a number of endocrine issues so it can be difficult going from doctor to doctor to get medicine changes approved but she has contracted my other doctor for me numerous times. She always sees me or contacts me right away if I have an issue. She is very compassionate and a doctor that wants to see results for you using the right treatment!