NEWMAN CHIROPRACTIC CENTER, LLC

A 10 Reviews

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since May 2010

527 Shady Ave

Pittsburgh, PA 15206

Welcome to the site of Dr. Martin Novak at Newman Chiropractic Center, LLC in Shadyside, Pittsburgh. Chiropractic is the most popular natural, drug-free healthcare system in the world. Many people who choose a chiropractic lifestyle experience less stress and more vitality....

chiropractor (10)

10/11/2016

I called in the morning because I was in pain asking for an appointment ASAP and she told me to come in right away. They have always found time for me when I call in pain and the staff are just so friendly and wonderful. There was minimal paperwork to fill out, and I didn't even have time to open my book before the doctor came in and gave me an adjustment. He asked lots of questions to make sure h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called because I was experiencing back pain and they had space for me to come in right away! I have been here 3 times for emergency back pain relief.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2016

04/27/2016

Dr. Novak is an excellent provider, very knowledgeable, professional and friendly.  He takes the time to explain the symptoms, how they occur and the plan correct..  The practice is usually very busy, yet efficient and never runs behind. Efficient and flexible scheduling. Everyone is so friendly and caring!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
adjustments/treatments for Hip alignment/pain, back pain, compressed nerves.  Have been to several physicians, physical therapy and nothing has helped EXCEPT the treatment provide by Dr. Novak.  Highly recommend!

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2016

04/11/2016

He addressed my problems and explained everything to me after a few visits I felt great. I recommend him to everyone I know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Severe lower back & neck pain I see him regularly since 2010.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2016

07/16/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He adjusted my spine and evened my legs out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2015

04/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a pinched nerve in my back at 20 weeks pregnant. Though I've had great experiences with chiropractic in the past, it was in a different state, and I was anxious about having a first experience with a provider while pregnant. Professional, friendly, and felt comfortable the entire time. Cost of adjustment is incredibly reasonable.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2014

08/03/2014

Good results in a few visits.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Threw back out.   Immediatley diagnosed problem and within a short time much better.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2014

02/20/2014

I thought they were okay but for my care, I only went once. I thought they were very knowledgeable and the have a busy practice but mostly focused on pain which is not what I was there for, I was there for nerve issue with the spine, so I didn't go back. It was okay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Newman Chiropractic Center for chiropractic care.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2013

07/24/2011

Dr. Novack is the best, period.  I have been using him to "put me back together" after I do something stupid for more than a decade.  he has helped me and my family more time than I can count.  He is very interested in helping and makes each patient feel special.  Use his services and you will not be sorry.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had fallen and fractured my tailbone and Dr. Novack was able to relieve the pain with a few weeks of therapy.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2011

07/16/2010

Everyone in the office is friendl;y, professional and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three members of our family see Dr. Novak for our chiropractic care. He expertly locates the misalignments and problem areas and makes adjustments that leave us feeling much better.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2010

05/27/2010

I arrived at the office after a friend recommended them. She had an appt. and offered to take me with her to meet them and get a feel for the office. They were incredibly friendly. One of the best customer service experiences I have ever had. I was nervous, as I had avoided chiropractors in the past due to fear of the actual adjustment. I was put at ease immediately. I signed up the following week...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was suffering back and shoulder pain and I selected a very reasonable treatment package from his practice that was doable even though my insurance does not cover chiropractic care. I have gone 6 times and am very pleased with the service from Dr. Novak and his support staff. I have had an evaluation, and I get an adjustment each time I go and I have had electronic stimulation done on my shoulder. I will continue to go for overall wellness after I have completed my injury care.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2010

Chiropractic care, auto injuries, sports injuries, neck pain, back pain, chronic pain, shoulder pain, whiplash, elbow, wrist or hand pain, muscle spasms, work injuries, tmj, carpal tunnel, numbness, arthritis, stenosis, migraines and headaches, sciatica, disc problems, buttock pain, hip pain, tailbone pain, leg pain, knee pain & ankle or foot pain.

ask for details