Mike & Gino Handymen

A15 REVIEWS

Founded 2016

211 Henderson Rd

Pittsburgh, PA 15237

We will take most jobs from fixing holes in walls, to building a fence. Concrete refurbishing or installing a new ceiling fan. Feel free to text, call or email questions about a job and we will schedule an estimate immediately....

Handyman Services (14)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (4)Interior Painting (2)Garage and Shed Building (2)Concrete Pouring and Repair (2)Electrical (1)Furniture - Custom Made (1)Exterior Painting (1)Lighting (1)
D

02/09/2020

Called a week ago to get an estimate. We agree on a date and time. They cancel 10 minutes before arriving on site to give estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2020

We are sorry to have caused any inconveniences, but when we called to inform you that we would have to reschedule, you used inappropriate language towards us so we decided to have no further contact with you.

01/09/2020

It was fast, efficient, and they’re good at explaining, very helpful!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cabinet fix

CATEGORY handyman service, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2020

11/17/2019

great! super professional, friendly. they did a great job, thank you michael!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
concrete stairs rebuild

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2019

11/16/2019

Mike and Gino are very responsive and professional, respond quickly to texts, keep you informed on what they are doing with the project. Highly recommend and will definitely be calling them frequently for jobs around our house!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
light fixture fix and exterior trim patch

CATEGORY electrician, handyman service, woodworking, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

11/07/2019

Mike & Gino designed a custom work bench and shelf for the space we wanted. They scheduled the work immediately and got it done in only 4 hrs because they had prepped everything ahead of time. They had different solutions to offer based on our needs and how much weight we wanted it to hold and offered to custom paint or stain it for free. we've already hired them for our next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we needed help organizing our garage with some new shelving/storage

CATEGORY handyman service, custom furniture, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

10/26/2019

They came out to give a quote very quickly, the price was more than fair and they scheduled the work immediately. Less than 1 week turnaround from submitting my request till I had a completed project! Mike and Gino were very professional, cleaned up everything from their work, and seemed very knowledgeable. A hard working team, would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a drain cover in the garage replaced so the concrete needed to be cut out, new hardware installed for the drain and then concrete repaired.

CATEGORY concrete repair, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2019

10/26/2019

The painting was awful and I hired another guy to clean up the paint. Never on time and did a lousy job. I made a mistake hiring them. They never answer there phone and they did not show up. I sent them a text message after waiting for 2 hour that they were FIRED.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing insulation in the Basement and painting small are in the basement.

CATEGORY handyman service, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2019

This is falsified information.

10/05/2019

Project #1: The end table was completed to PERFECTION. and delivered early to me at my residence Project #2: The lamp was brought back to my residence and place near the end table that Mike and Gino assembled. They put the shade on the vertical standing lamp. Project #3: The repair of the HOOVER VACUUM CLEANER is still being evaluated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There are three (3) projects that I requested to be reviewed and completed. The three (3) projects are: Project #1: To assemble an end table with an electrical outlet built into the end table. Project #2: To assemble a vertical standing lamp with shade and shelves. Project #3: To check the Hoover Vacuum cleaner to see if a new belt for the sweeper or if it is something else.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2019

10/02/2019

The repair project was completed 1 day early and complete very well. Would hire again. In fact I have requested another several jobs to be completed by MIKE & GINO HANDYMEN. I have already made the appointment for the next job. I also requested several of their business cards and have passed them out to THE WATERS OF WEXFORD which is a Senior Living Community and I have provided EXCELLENT and OUTS...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The wooden leg on the 3-leg glass top coffee table was "chipped" and broken. Other service providers declined to take the job for one reason or another. I contacted *** MIKE & GINO HANDYMAN*** and they both were on the situation immediately. Constant updates were provided and adjustments due to my schedule. Mike handled all the scheduling etc. Very honest and professional service from MIKE AND GINO HANDYMEN

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

09/09/2019

It was awesome. He did a very good job, he planned that out, he do it in a scale and he put a lot of effort for the work, and he is very conscientious about his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put up a shed for us.

CATEGORY handyman service, garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019