Metropolitan Window Co

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20171023

4672 Clairton Blvd

Pittsburgh, PA 15236

Local, family-owned and operated company for over 39 years! We focus on a unique and personal customer experience. Your total Marvin Windows and Doors solution in Pittsburgh, PA including our Exclusive Infinity from Marvin Fiberglass windows and doors. We are experts and specialize in Replacement Windows and Doors. Metropolitan Window Company prides itself on it's Honesty, Integrity, and Commitment to Customer Satisfaction. Metropolitan Window is dedicated to providing our customers with the Best Replacement Windows, the Best Entry Doors, the Best Products available, and the Best Customer Experience in the Metropolitan Area....

window replacement (138)door installation (32)woodworking (9)siding (5)glass block installation (2)gutter installation (2)

02/05/2019

Metropolitan Window Company replaced my Bay Window and did an excellent job. I'm so happy with my new bay window. The craftsmanship was amazing and the window is just beautiful!!! The carpenters were professional, punctual and very good at their craft. I would highly recommend Metropolitan Window Company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a Bay Window

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2019

01/14/2019

Here we are nearly 5 years after windows were installed and could not be happier with the windows Our house is 150 years old and near AGH so the noise from the helicopter is quite loud. I could not believe how much the new windows cut down on the noise and not one bit of draft. The appearance is just as nice now as when they were installed. I'm more than pleased with windows and feel I got a quali...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 14 double hung windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2013

12/01/2018

From start to finish, my experience with Metropolitan Window company was top notch!! I began my search for windows in early September and compared various window companies in the Pittsburgh area. Upon my entering the showroom on Route 51, I was greeted warmly by John Schmotzer. John was so nice to me. He went over all of the features of the windows and John even answered all of my dumb questions. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement of 5 windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your business and your so very kind note. It's customer like you that make it exciting to be in business 40 years. Look forward to serving your needs in the years to come. Maggie

07/21/2018

It was a great experience. Installed on time and were very neat. Exceptional quality and service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 9 wibdows

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2018

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure doing business with you and we hope you enjoy the windows for many, many years. If we can be of service to you in the future, please don not hesitate to contact us. Enjoy the rest of the summer. John Schmotzer President

03/21/2018

2nd quote; first was with a newish company with office in oakmont; turned off due to sales tactics used. Metropolitan was good, less $ for same work. Final measure was off by a week (the B for punctuality, sometimes things happen), but the door was on schedule anyway! Removed existing door, fixed all wood damage from water, installed new door, finished earlier than I expected. Very good at what th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
front entry door

CATEGORY woodworking, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Metropolitan Window Company. We are happy that you like everything. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. John Schmotzer President

02/22/2018

The process went amazingly well. This was a big job that cost a lot of money; therefore, I was very nervous. However, everyone in the company was easy to work with and kept their word every step of the way. There were no glitches or unexpected setbacks or expenses. Jimmy and Rich (the installers) were very professional and did a wonderful job on the installation. The doors look absolutely beautifu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 3 outside doors and 3 screen doors.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2018

Thank you very much for your review. Metropolitan always try to exceed the expectations of our customers. Thank you for allowing us to perform the work for you. If at anytime you need us we will be here for you. John Schmotzer President

01/03/2018

Did what they said they would, no fuss, no mess. Complete professionals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One large kitchen window, one 'normal' size and two bedroom windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2017

Thank you very much for the compliments. We appreciate your business. If Metropolitan can do anything for you in the future please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

01/01/2018

First, the sales rep was thorough and friendly, but not pushy. Prices and the sales presentation were much better than what we got from a big-name national replacement window company. Installation was a breeze. The installation guys arrived on time on the date of our choice, and finished the job sooner than estimated. First we walked through the relevant rooms together. This gave them a chance to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had 3 new windows installed; 2 double hung windows of ordinary sizes and 1 large picture window.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2017

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are thrilled that you are pleased with the new windows. If for any reason you need us in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

11/15/2017

Very professional and prompt service. The installers new their business well. I love that they look perfect with the style of this house, are easy to open and clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to change the kitchen windows and door which dated from the 1930’s

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2017

Thank you for your kind words. If we can be of service to you in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

09/27/2017

When the time came to replace our 32 year old windows, I did a lot of homework and narrowed our search down to a few companies with Metropolitan Windows being 1 of the 3 companies. The salesman Guy was right on time, actually a little early but was very thorough and nice to talk to. Everyone at the office was very prompt in following up to confirm appointments and were very understanding when I ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate to replace 13 32 year old windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2017

I'm sorry we weren't able to be of assistance at this time. Please keep us in mind for any future project of replacing windows or doors. Thank you and the best of luck John Schmotzer President

Window Sales and Installation - All Kinds and Custom Shapes. Entry Doors Sales, Installation. Front Doors, Sliding Doors, French Doors, Patio Doors, Swinging French Doors,and Storm Doors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express