Glenn Greene's Stained Glass

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since December 2003

Glenn Greene has over 30 years experience working in stained glass. Visit our open studio to peruse existing work or discuss custom work and restoration projects....

07/01/2015

12/30/2014

He was awesome. Did a great job neat and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He removed 3 cracked windows and replaced the glass matching near perfect.

03/22/2012

Glenn is a wonderful artist who works with clients on design as well as creating pieces from his own vision. He is a joy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Glenn has both created custom glass panels for my house and sold me glass panels.

10/13/2008

Glenn came within 1 to 2 weeks of my initial call. We played phone tag for a few days but were still able to schedule a time for him to take a look at my windows relatively quickly. He came at the set time. He gave me an hourly rate for the repair but was pretty vague about how many hours the repair might take. He was also pretty vague about when he could do the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Glenn gave me an estimate for repairing three small stained glass windows in my dining room.

CATEGORY glass repair

SOME REPAIRS ARE REALLY DIFFICULT TO TELL HOW MUCH TIME THEY WILL TAKE. IF AN ESTIMATE IS REQUIRED I CAN GIVE ONE, AT LEAST WITHIN A RANGE. I'VE BEEN DOING MOST OF MY REPAIRS AND RESTORATIONS BY THE HOUR FOR ABOUT 5 OR 6 YEARS NOW AND I HAVE MANY REFERENCES OF SATISFIED CLIENTS.

04/27/2007

We are saving for the repair to be done the correct way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have an antique stained glass transom that needs repair. Glen came out and looked at it and told us what needs to be done. He also gave us a cheap option that would not be as meticulous.

CATEGORY glass repair

WHILE IT'S TRUE I'M NOT CHEAP. I AM REASONABLE, FAIR AND WORTH THE PRICE.-------GG

Stained glass creation & restoration, custom work for any situation and any style, original art or reproduction pieces & some antique ones.