Garage Door Doctor

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160117

2 Cliffwood Trl

Pittsburgh, PA 15235

A 3RD GENERATION FAMILY OWNED COMPANY WITH 6 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. SERVICE CHARGES APPLY. ADDITIONAL PHONE NUMBERS: (412)793-3750 & (412)373-5007....

garage door repair and installation (433)

01/07/2020

They did an awesome job. Professional and personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New panels for garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

Thanks for the feedback and nice review. Leet Sommerfeld

11/29/2019

Initial visit was to determine what type of bottom seal would work best and assess garage door opener. It occurred the second day after I contacted company and went smoothly. The existing opener was not able to be repaired, and company owner provided me with multiple replacement options. Once I selected the new opener, it was installed the second business day after the visit. Overall the process w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace bottom seal on 16’ garage door; replace garage door opener.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

08/13/2019

Initially I spoke with the contractor on the phone and described the problem with my garage door. He asked me some questions about the problem with my garage door. During our discussion he informed me that based on what I had told him there could be an additional part on my garage door that could need to be replace. He then gave me a worse case quote, although he did state the repair would cost le...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Tracks and Rollers for Garage Door

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

Thank you for your kind feedback [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business and the nice review! It was a pleasure. -Jordan Sommerfeld

08/06/2019

Fantastic service, excellent price (undercutting other estimates), even accommodating some unforeseen difficulties along the way. Very easy to work with. Kept to his word returning the next day. Unlike other contractors he did not push us to replace an old door. We would employ him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairing a 30+ year old garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

Thank you for trusting us to repair your garage door. I am so happy that you are pleased. Leet Sommerfeld.

08/04/2019

Garage Door Doctor was one of the most calming and gratifying fair- price experiences my husband and I had ever had with a home service company. We called the Garage Door Doctor, which had been highly praised on Angie's List, and by my son and others, on a Sunday afternoon and left a message. We got a call on Monday morning. Jordan, from the company, was so incredibly nice and pleasant! He was out...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our garage door was jammed halfway open with our cars inside. It would not move up or down. So, we could not use our cars. I thought that since the door was over 20 years old, we would have to purchase another one. And since we had had a lot of expenses this year on our house, new roof, chimney and cement work, among others, I was not looking forward to this cost.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

Thank you so much for Sharing your great experience with others. We understand that when things break it can be very stressful, and we were glad to help.

07/22/2019

CORRECT MODEL DOOR INSTALLED CORRECTLY

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
NEW GARAGE DOOR

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

04/22/2019

The young man that repaired my door( I think his name was Cody), showed up at my house on time and went to work repairing the door opener. The gear was stripped and he showed me the damaged part. He was very professional and I am quite happy with the price and the service performed. My 21 year old opener is now working as good as new! I would definitely hire Garage Door Doctor again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair of old garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2019

Thanks for the great feedback and positive review. That was Cody that did your call. I will let him know that you are pleased. Leet Sommerfeld.

04/02/2019

Excellent job. Vey professional and punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing garage doors and frames; replacing the garage door openers and keypads

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your kind remarks, and for taking the time to post a review.

12/04/2018

Garage Door Doctor was excellent. Very quick response to my phone call, easy to set up an appointment, and the man they sent to fix is was great. Brandon was smart, kind, and considerate and was able to fix my unspooled door quickly. He even greased the wheels so I could open it easily.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unspooled Garage Door

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are so glad that we could help.

10/14/2018

Very responsive and professional. Knew what they were doing. Installation was on-time and works great. Very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install side mount garage door motor

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

Thanks for the job.

INSTALLATION OF NEW & REPAIR OF ALL GARAGE DOORS, SPRINGS, & ELECTRIC OPENERS.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express