Desirable Kitchens & Refacing

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160626

South Hills

Pittsburgh, PA 15220

"Don't you deserve a new kitchen?" Call for a FREE consultation Our mission at Desirable Kitchens and Refacing is to help our clients choose the correct options to meet all of their specific kitchen needs. Most of us don’t know where to start, what their best solution will be, or who to trust to get the job done correctly. Through our experience and dedication to customer satisfaction, we have the right solution for every customer—every time! Please contact us by telephone or through our website to discuss your needs....

cabinet refacing (35)countertop installation (13)home remodeling (11)cabinet making (5)woodworking (4)home remodeling (3)tile installation (3)plumber (2)lighting installation (2)flooring (1)general contracting (1)

09/11/2019

I was very impressed with Desirable Kitchens from start to finish. The initial planning meeting couldn't have been easier. Sample back splash, counter top, hardware and cabinet doors were all accessible to me in my home. Having ALL of these items in home made it extremely easy to navigate my selections. The owner was extremely easy to work with. He was open to all of my ideas and offered additiona...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Upgrade

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,woodworking,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

09/08/2019

We got quotes from 4 other companies. He was by far the best price and had the best quality. I would never go with anyone else. He made our dream kitchen come true. We couldn’t be happier with how they turned out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

Photo for Desirable Kitchens & Refacing - South Hills, Pittsburgh, PA - 38095291

05/06/2019

Outstanding. Everyone was a pleasure to have here to do the job: Jimmy, the owner helped us with planning, cabinet selection, countertop selection and so on. He knows his stuff. Once the work began, he was always accessible by text or phone to answer questions that always come up in this type of project. Fred and John did initial prep and all electrical work. They were efficient and considerate. S...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cabinet refacing with 2 additional new cabinets. Removal of small portion of half wall; sanding and skim coating of drywall;electrical rewiring for recessed ceiling lights, and swirches.new quartz countertops, sink, faucet, garbage disposal.

CATEGORY countertops,lighting,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

04/02/2019

Jimmy the owner and sales representative came out to my home and went over all of my ideas and wants. He came up with some brilliant ideas that I would not have come up with on my own. He gave me an estimate and said to call him if I decided to move forward. He did not try to hard sale me nor did he add or take away any discounts if I made my decision right on the spot and I did not receive multip...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen refacing, new lighting, countertops, sink, backsplash and pantry doors replaced.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,lighting,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2019

Photo for Desirable Kitchens & Refacing - South Hills, Pittsburgh, PA - 37796736

N/A

06/29/2018

I called on the 25th of June, and left a message. And I did not receive no callbacks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2018

04/20/2018

Working with Jimmy & his crew was a real pleasure. They were all very friendly & professional; especially, Dan! We absolutely love our new cabinets & granite counter tops. Jimmy made the entire experience stress free. We highly recommend using DKR for your next kitchen project!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cabinet refacing & granite counter tops

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2018

02/25/2018

It went extremely well. Our kitchen looks brand new. One of those projects you feel really good about after it's completed and know it was money well spent. We met the owner of Desirable Kitchens, Jimmy Zoppetti, at the Home Expo at Heinz Field on Saturday, February 10th. He came to our house the following Saturday and provided an estimate at the end of the appointment. After getting 2 other estim...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refacing of our kitchen cabinets and drawers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2018

02/16/2018

I cannot say enough great things about this company and its owner, Jimmy Zoppetti. First and foremost, our cabinets look incredible. They went from their original "discolored and worn-out" state to "dynamic and brand-new". It's hard to believe that any part of the original cabinets remain because they're absolutely flawless, down to every last detail. Jimmy stopped by for our initial consult and h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to have our kitchen cabinets refaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2018

Photo for Desirable Kitchens & Refacing - South Hills, Pittsburgh, PA - 36835246

02/02/2018

We had a prompt response to our request for a quote. The work started on schedule and finished the same. The craftsman were professional and very neat, causing very little disruption. Their work was excellent. I would hire them again for future remodels.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refaced Kitchen Cabinets

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2018

02/01/2018

The primary contractor – Desirable Kitchens and Refacing (DKandR). Owner - Jimmy Zoppetti. Project approach - a “value based” kitchen and bathrooms update/upgrade. Scope of project: • Kitchen - reface all cabinets, add light rails on the bottom of all upper cabinets, mount doors with soft close hinges, and add new handle pulls; install all new granite countertops with 4 inch back splash; install n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Update/Upgrade and Bathroom/Powder Room Vanity Updates

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,plumbing,woodworking,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2017

Photo for Desirable Kitchens & Refacing - South Hills, Pittsburgh, PA - 36799726

Cabinet Refacing. Kitchen Remodeling. Kitchen Backsplash. Flooring. Appliances.

bathrooms