Circulatory Centers of Pennsylvania Inc

• Angie's List since November 2010

NA Rated | 2 Reviews

04/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had laser surgery (EVLA) done in January 2014 with no problems. I am now getting injections(sclerotherapy)on the smaller varicose veins or spider veins. I had great success with the injections on my left leg which I am very pleased about.

CATEGORY vascular surgery

06/01/2012

I had the procedure done where they do the laser on the veins on both legs with the. It is a long procedure to have this done. I started going to them in January. They do one leg at a time. They have other offices they service so I cannot get an appointment every week. The times in between appointments is the only thing I do not like. They are only open at the office I go to certain days a week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Circulatory Centers of Pennsylvania Inc to have the veins done on my legs. I am currently going in for sclerotherapy for spider veins.

CATEGORY vascular surgery

General hospital.

NA

Similar businesses in your area...