Brian Podgorski Construction Co.

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since November 2011

Brian Podgorski Construction Co. is a remodeling company with 4 employees and we are set up into a 2 crew team or one 5 person crew. BP is fully insured and offers free estimates to all people seeking professional and quality work !!! We are a company that can handle the job from start to finish. All jobs payments are set up based on job size and scheduled as per contract. Also BP is a very clean and neat company we take pride in keeping every job site clean and organized so when we leave for the night you can inspect everything without going threw an obstacle course!!!!...

Champion Kitchens LLC

Specializing in Kitchen Design and Installation. Designing and Installing for over 11 years. Family owned business. Accept Discover, Visa, Mastercard. Excellent and professional installers.

02/15/2014

The fact that Brian came over so quickly to help me was truly professional and amazing. It's a testament to his friendly, helpful nature. I'm currently on crutches recovering from foot surgery so his immediate attention and help were appreciated and above and beyond my expectations. He will give me professional quotes for the interior water damage repair work and I hope to hire him again to do tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brian had remodeled my kitchen last year, so when I had water leaking inside from my second floor window down through the carpeted floor to drip out the ceiling below from ice damming in my gutter boxes, I sent Brian a text message and asked him if he knew anyone who could help me with water damage inside and fix the problem outside. Brian was over personally in less than 3 hours and knocked the ice off to stop the leaking inside and explained the problem to me. He is helping me identify roofers who can repair the problem.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling

01/29/2014

Brian is a very friendly professional contractor. His teams did good work remodeling my kitchen.

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

11/20/2013

Brian came to us with a lot of ideas on how to get just what we wanted. He was very professional and so were his guys. He had an idea about taking out a bump-out in our kitchen and enlarging the eating area. It was a great idea and we love it! I would highly recommend Brian and I want to have him come back and do some other home improvement projects for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brian and his crew took off an existing wood deck and put on a beautiful back porch.

CATEGORY remodeling

Services offered are: Kitchen and Bathrooms, Additions, Decks, Windows and Doors, Painting, Basements, Concrete work, Versa lok walls and Patio stone work, Building Garages and car ports ,and all small repairs as well as jobs most contractors can't figure out!!!!

UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS