BP Professional Cleaning Services

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

253 Cornell Ave

Pittsburgh, PA 15229

We at BP Professional Cleaning Services, pride ourselves on our Our professional and efficient cleaning systems allow us to save you money on your cleaning expenses. Our services are specifically designed to meet your individual needs, eliminating any unnecessary extras, so you only pay for the service you want. Our service teams are focussed on delivering a quality service in line with our vision of 'The first choice clean for all your cleaning needs'. No job is too big, no detail is too small....

House Cleaning (28)Ceiling Fans (4)Vacuum Cleaners (3)Blind Cleaning (2)Carpet Cleaning (2)

02/16/2020

They came and my contractor blew the hot water heater so there was no hot water. They did a fantastic job even so!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

09/04/2019

BP Professional Cleaning Services did an excellent job deep cleaning a Southside apartment for a tenant turnover. Bruno was extremely easy to work with and very professional. He kept us informed and was very conscientious. His team was determined and efficient. We definitely plan to use BP again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning and carpet cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, house cleaning, vacuum cleaners, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

D

08/30/2019

I contacted a number of services on Angie's List and BP was the only one that even bothered to respond. This is the only reason I didn't give them an F grade! An appointment was set up to provide an estimate. They were very professional and arrived promptly at the scheduled time. After walking through the house, I was told there would be no problem. I provided my personal e-mail address and was to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

07/11/2019

Excellent job. They were very responsive and paid great attention to detail. Hired initially to do an deep clean of a newly purchased house and then scheduled regular maintenance cleanings. They did a fantastic job on the deep clean and we just had our first regular maintenance clean which was also very well done. Looking forward to their continued services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initial Home Purchase Deep Clean and Start Regular Maintenance Clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

05/27/2019

OK. They missed some areas such as drawers that were to be cleaned and had to go back and finish after it was pointed out. Had to reschedule the original cleaning date because it wasn't put on their calendar. They were pleasant and did a fairly good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed house cleaned after moving out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2019

05/02/2019

Arrived promptly and both were very polite and organized. I had moved some items onto the floor to allow for vacuum cleaning and it was appreciated as time was saved. Our Bedroom never looked better and the bathtub is immaculate. As far as the kitchen, never looked better and am very pleased with the attention to detail in the total cleaning process!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total House Cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning, vacuum cleaners, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

04/16/2019

BP Professional Cleaning Services did an excellent job. They were pleasant and focused on the work of making our home sparkle. They were easy to schedule and communicate with. They did such a great job we have decided to have them clean our home monthly. I would definitely recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed]thank you so much!

01/26/2019

Very well. Crew of 3 spent 6 hours at our home deep cleaning. Provided a room by room walk-through after.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2019

01/04/2019

Although I did not hire BP cleaning, I felt I needed to write this review. The response was phenomenal from this company. They were gracious and professional. If I need a cleaning company again I would not hesitate to call them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep house cleaning to sell home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

11/08/2018

I purchased an Angie's List Deal for up to 4 hours of cleaning for $119. Bruno was very responsive and we agreed on a date for the service. A team of two people arrived somewhat late due to traffic. They followed my instructions and completed the job in about 2 hours (2 hours x 2 people = 4 labor hours).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean a large unfinished basement (dust, remove cobwebs, wash floor).

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

Housecleaning, Office Cleaning, Professional Vacuum cleaning, Mop Flooring, Deep Clean, Oven & Refrigerator cleaning, Part- Time or Regular cleaning.

Not Applicable