Bartolomeo Plumbing Contractors Inc

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since August 2005

Family owned and operated for 37 years. 10 Employees. No subcontractors. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. 24/7 Answering service. Flexible day and evening scheduling for emergency work....

Isbir Construction & Landscape Corp

Isbir Construction & Landscape Corp. is a professional company. We specialize in drainage systems, retaining walls, decorative concrete, paving stones, landscaping, and excavating. We are most interested in unique, difficult, or special jobs. Our educated and certified staff allows us to offer what we call turn key service where we handle all aspects of our projects from engineering to permitting, as well as complete restoration. It all starts with our "virtual appointment", contact us to find out how it works! Our number one goal is customer satisfaction.

06/13/2018

Donnie came right out and fixed the valve in my furnace restoring my heat. He turned my gas on and lit my gas grill pilot for me, as well. He pleasant, easy to talk to and very reasonably priced. I will definitely recommend him and absolutely continue to use him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating and Gas Grill Service

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/18/2017

It was very reasonable and worth the money. I was very impressed with them. I thought they were an excellent company overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed kitchen sink

CATEGORY plumbing

07/18/2017

Excellent response time, quickly scheduled and job was done well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed 2 hot water boilers replaced

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

D

05/08/2017

Don Bartolomeo called back and verbally agreed to go to the house to perform the dye test on either April 24th or 25th. I received no notification that it was done. I called repeatedly on April 26th and 27th and finally received a call back from Don saying verbally that he would send in the paperwork to the borough and send me the bill on May 1st or 2nd. The borough and I have both received nothin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dye test for selling of house

CATEGORY plumbing

04/13/2017

It was a challenging installation because the house did not have an existing gas furnace. Involved some creative installation of the vent pipes and the running of the gas line in the basement. This company handled the challenge. I was satisfied with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a new gas furnacee

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

Plumbing & HVAC- gas lines, water lines, sewer lines, heating & air conditioning, hot water tanks, sewer camera, boilers, plumbing repairs.