B C Construction LLC

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since June 2010

We are a small construction company trying to expand. We are striving to become a one stop shop, jack of all trades, do it all company. We specialize in low maintenance decks, finished basements, roofs, porch roofs, all interior and exterior remodeling projects. We are very knowledgeable with all different materials, and are highly skilled to use new and different concepts. I have several full and part-time men working under me. I am fully licensed and insured to work as a contractor in PA. PA Registration: 046331. Pricing varies on the size of project. Angie's list members may receive 5 to 10% discounts (more toward the slow season). ...

Bob Milliron Flooring Service

Bob Milliron Flooring Services was established in 1973. Bob Milliron owns and operates this business independently, but offers sub-contracting when necessary. He has been installing flooring since his return from military duty in 1973.

12/17/2015

Quick,clean, and professional. What more can you ask for?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patched holes in my wall.

CATEGORY decks,drywall

03/04/2014

This review is for the provider as well as Angies list in general. They are just another in the list that does not respond to request for service. I thought the idea behind angies list.was that the vendors had been vetted, at least to the point they would respond to a request. I purchased a subscription to Angies list when I was getting ready to move from Texas and I had some things that needed to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
nothing

CATEGORY decks

hello sir please call me back I will return Your call and give you a small discount if we can come to contract. I apologize I do not remember your call. I have had to buy new phones they keep breaking in the cold weather.

11/10/2013

Contacted them. Spoke with them In detail. They never followed up and then were unresponsive to my follow-on calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
B.C. Construction LLC

CATEGORY remodeling

D

03/19/2013

The company never responded after I responded as to  where I am located.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I sent an email stating what that we are interested in having our deck extended an additional level added.  We are adding a pool to our yard.  The response I received is below: Hello and thank you for your email Where are you located so i can see if you are in our service area?  BC I responded.  I am located in Wexford.  May 8 2013: Just updating after reading the contractors response that he is not worried about negative comments. Of course I took the time out of my day to post it, How else would it get here. Durf..... Don't respond then...... That is how most people take care of something they are not worried about.   Am now grateful that the customer service was poor.  The quality of the work probably would probably have been also.  Now this is a nasty review

10/15/2012

Brock and one of his colleagues did a professional job installing the decking.  It looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new deck surface was installed on my existing deck.

Remodeling. Decks & railings. Roofing. Finished basements