AquaGuard Systems Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

4240 Greensburg Pike Suite 101

Pittsburgh, PA 15221

AquaGuard is known for both award winning service and an award winning reputation. Founded in 1991, AquaGuard Systems Inc. is Pittsburgh, PA and Western Pennsylvania's leading basement waterproofing and foundation repair specialist providing customers with the best possible services at affordable rates. Experienced representatives take time to inspect and evaluate the issues causing your problems and design solutions which best fit your needs. AquaGuard accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards as well as the option to apply for a 6 or 12 month same as cash financing option....

basement waterproofing (181)foundation repair (42)drain pipe installation (40)well and water pump (33)excavating (13)masonry (7)egress window (1)concrete repair (17)plumbing (7)mudjacking (4)basement remodeling (3)lawn & landscaping (3)

10/01/2020

Our neighbors built a driveway that funnels water toward the foundation of our house, causing our basement to flood in heavy rain. I asked AquaGuard to come give us an estimate to fix the issue, and like other reviews have said, they didn't try to upsell us on anything or push to provide a service we didn't need. Frank was friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful. Ultimately, he recommended a sol...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Keeping water out of our basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We appreciate your kind words. Our commitment to customer service is our main objective. We hope you never have the need for our services, but it you do, we will be here for you.

08/03/2020

AquaGuard was the best basement company I've dealt with. No pressure sales tactics (aka. no "discount if you sign today"), they let their work speak for themselves (and even provide a reference list). They also didn't just immediately jump to selling wall anchors or straps. They even called me when they had an earlier opening for the work to see if I wanted to get it done sooner. When the day of t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
French drain installed in yard to collect surface runoff, crack repaired in block foundation wall

CATEGORY drain pipe,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

Thank you for such a wonderful review of our company! I will gladly share this with the office. It makes us all so happy to know that we met and exceeded your expectations. We thank you for choosing AquaGuard to work with you on your project!

07/24/2020

I am very satisfied with the work that was done. The crew that did the work was hard working and very courteous. Tom Gallagher was nice to work with (no high-pressure sale methods). I am very satisfied with the work done and highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had an exterior french drain installed from the back - along the one side of the house - with the discharge to the street. I also had 15 reinforcement beams installed along three walls of the basement to repair slightly bowed walls.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,drain pipe,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

Photo for AquaGuard Systems Inc - 4240 Greensburg Pike, Pittsburgh, PA - 38744051

Thank you for not only taking the time to write a review, but to also upload photos of the work performed! What a nice touch! It was a great pleasure working with you!

06/03/2020

The work was high quality, Crew that came was on time, friendly, clean and willing to answer questions and make suggestions. All interactions with this company from sales to office to crew were pain free.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 exterior French drains

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience with other homeowners! I will be happy to pass along your kind words to our office staff, salesmen and crew! We appreciate that you chose AquaGuard to work with you on your project! We are also happy that you are pleased with the work that was performed and your interactions with our team members.

05/28/2020

AquaGuard was professional from the start. Their Sales associate came out to survey my yard and how the water from it affected my basement. A week later, their crew came out to install a french drain system. Pricing was fair for their work. Their crew was easy going, hard working, and clean. I was able to check out the progress throughout the day and they didn't mind me lingering and asking questi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement French Drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with other homeowner's. Our crew is happy to explain the process and answer any questions. It was such a pleasure working with you! We appreciate the opportunity to have worked with you on your project!

05/26/2020

This is the only company that did not have me do more that what was truly needed. They did a great job and since they were here I have had no water at all in my basement. They cleaned everything up before they left and even stacked my wood (that was on my porch) up for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproof Baement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

Thank you for your kind words about our crew and AquaGuard! I am sharing your review with the crew and our team. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other homeowners. It was such a pleasure working with you on your project!

05/19/2020

Having lived in our home for 36+ years, my husband and i needed foundation repairs. We called 5 other companies related to our problems for solutions and repairs...Glad we found AquaGuard and Tom, the owner. Within 2 weeks from the 1st visit to our home, the work was scheduled for March 17th thru 19th. All work was completed. All problems were fixed. Very happy we chose AquaGuard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed foundation repairs

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

Photo for AquaGuard Systems Inc - 4240 Greensburg Pike, Pittsburgh, PA - 38575184

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with other homeowners! We are grateful for your kindness and thoughtfulness! It was such a pleasure working with you on your project!

05/15/2020

Very well. Very professional and timely

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water proofing basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other homeowners! We thank you for choosing AquaGuard to work with you on your project!

05/11/2020

Aquaguard was a pleasure to deal with. The Admin. staff on the phone were polite, responsive and ready to answer any and all questions. The estimator showed up on time, quickly assessed my needs, and explained their proposed solution and cost to address my issues with water entering my basement. The installers showed up promptly, completed the work exactly as explained, and left my home clean and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Basement Waterproofing: Sump Pump Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We greatly appreciate your confidence in AquaGuard to refer friends and family! It was such a pleasure working with you on your project!

03/01/2020

Great! The men who measured, those who installed, and those who did the finish work were on time and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have egress doors installed for my duplex basements. Lower and upper, specially made for 1910 home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other home owners! It was such a pleasure working with you on your project!

Basement Waterproofing: interior french drains and exterior waterproofing, Sump pumps, Foundation Repair, Foundation Rebuild, Wall Coatings, Wall Stabilization, Crawl Space Treatments, Basement Ventilation Systems, Yard Drainage Systems, Basement Entrances, Basement Egress windows, Garage rebuild

Concrete - Leveling/Mudjacking, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Repair & Replacement, Landscaping and Wells

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover