AMERICLEAN

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since April 2007

Owner-Operated. No Subs. Cost Is Determined By Job. No Travel Charges. Extra Charge For After Hours Service May Apply....

10/04/2017

The results are excellent. The cleaning was done with care and attention to detail on our white brick home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brick and sidewalk cleaning

08/28/2017

Very well. Before starting, he thoroughly clarified what my expectations should be in any areas he thought were questionable. As it turned out, the results were excellent. The retaining walls and patio tumbled pavers look brand new. I would highly recommend Curtis Reese for any of your pressure washing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my walkway, driveway, back patio and some teak pressure washed.

05/16/2017

Curt did a fabulous job. He was punctual, professional and did a great job. Everything looks like new. He did a great job on the flagstone, which I was worried about.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power washing

12/21/2016

Curt was very busy but managed to squeeze me in before July 4th as I was having a gathering at my home. He was prompt, thorough, and professional for a fair price. In my estimation, if you hire someone else, you are hiring the wrong person.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash the siding on my home

09/24/2015

We were extremely impressed. They did a little bit more than what we initially talked about. He did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They power washed the siding on the front of our house.

CATEGORY pressure washing

Exterior Pressure Washing, Brick, Stone & Siding Cleaning, Graffiti Removal & Paint Removal, Roof Cleaning, Pointing.

NA

Similar businesses in your area...