AJM HOME MORTGAGE LOANS INC

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since June 2010

AJM Mortgage was founded in Jan of 2004 by Todd Stainbrook & David Simon. Prior to opening AJM Mortgage both Todd and David enjoyed over a decade of success in the mortgage industry. Their business plan is simple. Provide unparalleled customer service by identifying a borrowers specific needs and fulfilling them. AJM Mortgage has developed relationships with many wholesale lenders which allows them to offer great rates in addition to impeccable service. AJM Mortgage has helped thousands of homeowners achieve their dreams. AJM’s specialized mortgage experts handcraft customized mortgages. There is no simple formula to determine the type of mortgage that is best for you. This choice depends on a number of factors. AJM Mortgage experts can help you evaluate your choices and compare the different mortgage strategies available to you. You’ll find that good mortgage planning can help you enjoy substantial savings over the life of your mortgage. Apply today to realize the value of working with true professionals. AJM Mortgage is a licensed mortgage broker currently originating loans in Pennsylvania and Florida Licensed by the PA Department of Banking and the Florida Office of Financial Regulation. NMLS 129042. PA 21460. FL MBR1210....

Ivana Liberatore CPA CFP® & Associates

OPEN FOR BUSINESS! We can meet with you via FaceTime, Zoom, Skype, What’s App, or by phone. Call us at 724-942-3340 or email us at ivana@ivanacpa.com to schedule an appointment. For more details and information about our services, please visit our website at www.ivanacpa.com.

07/21/2019

David was very helpful in my refinancing process. He was able to answer all my questions promptly and guided me through every step. I would recommend him and AJM for any loan service needs. I was very satisfied in their services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped me refinance my mortgage

07/18/2019

David Simon contacted us about 8 months after we initially closed on our house to let us know of s change in interest rates that could save us a substantial amount of money. He worked numbers and was able to save us over $200 a month with essentially the same terms as our original loan. He also gave advice on how to use money we were getting back to pay directly toward principle to reduce number o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinance for a home loan

05/30/2019

Fantastic!!! David is extremely knowledgeable and hard working to give you the best experience possible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mortgage Loan

05/28/2019

David and his team are responsive and professional. The process was simple and mostly online. We have two young kids and both work full time; David was accommodating and kept the process moving quickly. I highly recommend working with David & his team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cash-out Refinance

05/26/2019

David was professional, helpful and always responded faster than we could hope for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Financing for our home

CATEGORY mortgage broker

AJM Mortgage offers a variety of loan programs to meet your needs. We work with the leading lenders in the industry to provide our customers the lowest rates possible with the highest levels of individualized, “impeccable service”. It’s not just something we say, (although it is our tagline - “great rates. impeccable service”) - it’s something we strive to achieve every day with every loan and every customer experience.

Ask for details.