Advanced Kitchen Designs

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since October 2012

Locally owned & operated. Average 12ft x 12ft top quality solid wood kitchen cabinets for $8,995.00 or less. ...

MASTERPIECE KITCHENS LLC

We are a "ONE STOP SHOP". We help you make all your selections with our having to go to different places. We have all your needs at our office. We are licensed through the state with our conctractors licence. We have sub-conctractos that we work along side of use and do our work. Upon acceptance of the contract there is a 50% down payment and payments due after different stages of the process.

06/03/2013

Every thing went as smooth as silk.  The counter tops were measured on time and then Chuck removed the counter tops and made suggestions for removing one cabinet door and some light switches to make putting one counter top in place.   The day of the installation, one week later, Chuck Lee was at our home before Quality Granite and was there to oversee the work.  Quality Granite was on time and com...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Advanced Kitchen Designs contracted with Quality to measure and install our counter tops.  Chuck Lee from Advanced Kitchen Designs oversaw the project. He removed the counter tops and did the plumbing as well as making suggesting.  Donna from Advanced Kitchen Designs recommended where to purchase sinks, cabinet handles and faucets which saved us money.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

10/23/2012

I gave up hopes of getting a quality resonable priced kitchen installed.  Not only did I get a kitchen but with my budget Donna showed me how I could get a new floor with radiant heat and even a tin ceiling.  I am so pleased.  I will be telling everyone that wants a kitchen you would be crazy not to use Advanced Kitchen Designs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete kitchen remodel from floors to ceilings.  Excellent quality cabinets with granite.  Projected two week install and took 1 1/2 weeks.  Donna helped me source everthing from flooring to door knobs at much better than retail prices.  Very high quality install and functionally of floor plan is perfect!

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Design services: Kitchen Designs, upgrades such as pullouts, lazy susans and even crown moldings, full line of laminate and granite countertops.