Abracadabra Contracting Services

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

P.O. Box 82572

Pittsburgh, PA 15218

Fully Insured/Fully Licensed-PA#105542-Full-service general contractor for both commercial and residential properties. No job too small or too big for our quality services. Abracadabra Contracting employs skilled technicians in all services. Limited subcontracting services utilized for specialties such as: roofing, HVAC, extensive electrical, and plumbing. Our expertise is lead by ownership with over 30 years experience. Call us today with your project so that we can help guide you and plan to expedite your project(s) properly and exceed your expectations....

Interior Painting (8)General Remodeling (5)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (4)Decks and Porches (3)Drywall (2)House Cleaning (2)Handyman Services (2)Concrete Pouring and Repair (1)Plaster (1)Flooring Sales and Installation (1)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (1)Electrical (1)

09/27/2019

Well researched design using modern high quality materials. Excellent responsiveness and communication. Skilled craftsmanship, always extremely prompt and thorough. Super nice people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace deck railing and privacy screening

CATEGORY decks, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

09/27/2019

Super responsive, prompt, excellent work, meticulous and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior window trim repair & painting

CATEGORY remodeling, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

07/31/2019

Great work, professional, on time, and reasonable pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full unit turnover services from painting to new faucets, blinds, final cleanong, new stove, concrete steps repair, screen door repair.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

02/04/2019

Abracadabra and Valerie were very responsive. I had called so many handyman in the area and didn't get any call backs. Valerie responded to my phone call within a day or two and was able to communicate via email, which was very easy for me. The work is of good quality and Valerie will give you great recommendations while keeping a budget in mind. And I loved that I could support a woman owned busi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services - installing quarter rounds, removing wallpaper, hanging drywall, hanging pictures

CATEGORY drywall, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2018

01/30/2019

We used Abracadabra to take on the giant task of refinishing the walls in our house. At some point, one of the previous owners put a texture on the wall. The problem is they used a ceiling texture, so there were spikes everywhere all over the walls. We initially got quotes to replace all the plaster with dry wall. That was turning out to be way too expensive. We moved on to try to find someone to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish old plaster walls

CATEGORY plastering, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

01/29/2019

We had to move from PA to CA relatively quickly for work. Originally, we lined up separate paint, landscaping, carpet and house cleaning contractors. We needed the work to be done, to be above reproach, we would have no time to go back and forth with a private, non-commercial landlord. Contractor coordination, communication, as well as finalizing sequence of events became problematic. We found Val...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean, Paint, Lawn work; coordination with landlord, movers and other contractors

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, house cleaning, lawn service, interior painters, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

01/29/2019

Abracadabra Contracting Services did a great job. I bought the paint, because I wanted to use a specific brand, and they worked with me on this. Although I selected the colors, Valerie helped me make some decisions which were spot on. They suggested an add-on, which I approved, and then I asked for a small addition, which they approved. All went smoothly and the job was completed as planned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting, living room, bedroom, hallway with tall ceilings. Trim, but no ceiling.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

01/17/2019

I had a leak in a bedroom ceiling that caused half of the ceiling to be completely replaced and repainted, including some paint touch ups to the walls. I called several people but Abracadabra returned my call promptly, was able to fit me in to their schedule, AND work over the weekend to get the job done. They came the next day to determine cost and length of time, and the day after that, the work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling drywall repair and paint job

CATEGORY drywall, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2018

01/16/2019

They are unbelievable and well organized. The owner is so precise and checks everything. This company is detailed. Every time they leave my house, I am always satisfied. When they are working, they are very cautious about all of my furniture and belongings.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have done quite a bit of work for us. They have painted. They have installed flooring. I used them to do woodwork and plumbing too.

CATEGORY flooring, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2019

01/16/2019

They were outstanding. They were concentrated to make sure they did the job correctly. I wished I could them an A+. They were superb.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them do electrical, carpentry, etc

CATEGORY electrician, remodeling, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2017

We offer a wide variety of contracting services for both commercial and residential clients, focusing on three main areas: Construction/Remodeling, Painting, and Janitorial.

We do not clean mechanical elements such as HVAC duct work and any other mechanical operations within a home or commercial space, and we don't clean interior/exterior windows, but have another company we refer this work to independent of Abracadabra Cleaning Services.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available